ReikoX's Workshop 2021

Ah nice, everybody has to stare at the typing notifications now so less clutter. Apart from me posting useless stuff.

What if I changed my avatar to that of ReikoX and typed endlessly? :thinking:

3 Likes

Do it! I will get an auto clicker program that types a word automatically every few minutes all day so people cant determine when. Thatā€™d be great haha. Do some fake out. ā€œAll who donā€™t read this and call dibs are automatically unqualified for this evenings contest.ā€ Haha thatā€™d be great

5 Likes

Itā€™s like when its feeding time and my dogs just stare at the bowl to let me know.

3 Likes

I have a confessionā€¦I already have 2 of these strains. And tons of stuffed lined upā€¦or I would be in line slobbering as well :laughing:

2 Likes

I will be checking in periodically today from work. Hereā€™s hoping I get lucky!

1 Like

Dyslectic stoners do it ā€˜Dibblyā€™ :wink: :crossed_fingers:

Good luck!

Cheers
G

5 Likes

But I was going into Tosche Station to pick up some power converters!

15 Likes

Youā€™ll find Iā€™m Full Of Surprises.

Did you know I grow plants too? Haha, this is the flower room this morning, day 31F.

33 Likes

Looking great bud.

1 Like

Now theyā€™re covering the netā€¦ Nice! Mine arenā€™t as nice as yours!

8 Likes

Hey @ReikoX
I finished making my adjustable SCROG yesterday. I went with the eye screws like yours. Donā€™t have the ability to stack like yours but I have 4-height adjustments on the legs. My plants are too far along to SCROG this run but I think my next grow I will try it out.

2 Likes

nice even canopy. Looks awesome. Thatā€™s the no till beds?

Heres some pics. What do you think.

And extended full

24 Likes

Nice one! Congrats! I might copy yours @BigMike55 ā€¦ :laughing:

1 Like

Only problem I see is once the plant starts really growing through it, you wonā€™t be able to adjust the height anymore.

4 Likes

I was able to raise mine through my ratchet system only in the beginning of flowering. Now at a month and a week itā€™s been harderā€¦ @ReikoX, correct me if Iā€™m wrong, they kind of intertwine within the netā€¦

2 Likes

Nicely done :+1:

1 Like

Im gonna try it out next run anyways. If I set it high enuff it will keep the colas from bending too far and breaking the branches. And if I do it lower I can train the taller branches horizontally until th other shorter branches catch up. Thats my thought process anyways.

4 Likes

@BigMike55, A suggestion: build a second net and pre-position it on top of the first one and only use at later stage into flowering when buds will be weighing way moreā€¦! This way youā€™ll be able to lower it only when you need it.

2 Likes

Lunch break is over 4 me dibs dibs dibs

1 Like