ReikoX's Workshop 2021

My setup is this because I already had the frame made. Just made the adjustable legs and used eye screws. If I had to do over I would do like @ReikoX with the corners. He used a 4 way connector and I used a 3 way. This gives him the ability to stack them if he so desires. Im stuck where im at.

4 Likes

Well, these were a ā€œif I had to do it overā€ for me. :grin:

You can either profit by this, or be destroyed.

10 Likes

You want the impossible.

Free Seed Friday
The way this works is I will post up three packs of seeds. The first three people to comment ā€œdibsā€ will win a pack. If you have won a pack in the previous four weeks, you are excluded from this giveaway.

This week, up for grabs are three packs of Durban Poison x JLO. These are regular photoperiod plants.

21 Likes

Dibs dibs dibs???

2 Likes

Not dibs cause I won recently but I was here!!

3 Likes

I think I just shit my pants Iā€™m sošŸ˜

7 Likes

Dibs dibs dibsā€¦

6 Likes

Dibsā€¦ty

4 Likes

@MTL, @Floyd, and @DougDawson win this week. DM me with a name and address.

8 Likes

dibs if avail

1 Like

nice, will try again next week, congrats to winners

4 Likes

Yeah it goes fast! Thereā€™s always next week, and the week after thatā€¦ and the week after thatā€¦ :rofl:

12 Likes

Thank you ReikoX

3 Likes

You ever won a ReikoX giveaway?

2 Likes

negative, dig these photos tho, not much of an auto grower

2 Likes

Arghhhhh!!! Stoner move, I got caught up trying to get caught up in that efn clones thread, and I also forgot to set the tracking on this one :sweat_smile:
Damn, DP n Jlo, missed it by
__ ā† that much

3 Likes

Darn just a bit late!

1 Like

I tell you what, @ReikoX would it be too much trouble to let @Cartwright have my prize? I can que up for the next one if thatā€™s cool with you. It sounds like an amazing cross, thanks for all your hard work and generosity. You sure bring some excitement to OG :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Woah Durban vs jlo. Their a journal anywhere Iā€™d love to see pics

3 Likes

I canā€™t take these from you Doug, i will be in there at some point. Your generosity is a benchmark for all to try to achieve!

10 Likes