ReikoX's Workshop 2021

I would jump on that offer @saxo , Mike’s Blue Cookies look like pure fire.

4 Likes

Send me a PM with your safe addy and I will send you a pack.

3 Likes

Thanks for saying so Buddy. There are a lot of fun to grow and produce dam good smoke. What’s not to like right?

5 Likes

Yes that is, generally, the good stuff.

2 Likes

Post a picture on the tincture thread and I’ll give a more detailed response.

2 Likes

Missed again! Congrats to the winners!!!

2 Likes

Rubbing me crusty ass :eyes:
" wut happened " :flushed:
Did I sleep thru another free giveaway Friday ?
Where’s the dunce cap emoji :thinking::crazy_face::sneezing_face::confused::sleepy:

11 Likes

Went out to harvest worm castings, knew I was rolling the dice. Well played to all winners :call_me_hand:t4:

3 Likes

@ReikoX thanks again. I watched the fun for 2 weeks and thought I would try. When I couldn’t get the reply to go through the first times I never thought I would. I do have a question, what does 50% auto, 50% photo mean?
I have seeds from @JustSumTomatoes though @CADMAN’s newbie give away but, they are regular.

3 Likes

I believe that just means the strain has not been worked enough to get them all to auto flower. You will likely get a 50/50 auto/photo mix. Just watch them and if they don’t start budding on their own in a reasonable amount of time flip them to 12/12 and you’re good to go. At least that is my understanding. If I am wrong I am sure someone will correct me.

9 Likes

Thank You Doug!

3 Likes

Doug nailed it! :+1::seedling:

6 Likes

A good week again. Next week same place same day.
:seedling: :green_heart: :seedling:

4 Likes

Congrats 2 da winners. @ReikoX is awesome for doing this. Still its a lot of fun 2 watch. He always has lots Goin on🤩

5 Likes

Flower room at day 48F. Excuse the dog fur, I love her, but she sure is a shedder!

40 Likes

I have cats and dogs = Hairy buds
Yours look great! :smiley:

8 Likes

I have Siberian husky I know your pain

6 Likes

I would pull as much hair off as I could when trimming and it was everywhere, and they didn’t even go in the same room as the tent (well, they weren’t supposed to). I’ve seen so many pictures of cats among plants in the cat pic thread and I’m like nooo! lol

Glad to know others share this particular flavor of personal hell. Cats are worth it anyway.

7 Likes

they look great!!

@Floyd @BjFool

german shepherd here, gotta love the double coat.

EVERYWHERE.

5 Likes

great stuff

1 Like