ReikoX's Workshop 2021

WOW! 1K post! Congratulations and thank you for sharing your knowledge.
what a great post for 1K too :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
:seedling: :green_heart: :seedling:

5 Likes

Yes please, dibs, dibs

Cheers Johnny

4 Likes

Dibs, dibs, dibs!!!

4 Likes

Mike. You won last week buddy. Week before actually.

4 Likes

dibs, it wouldn’t let me post
It won’t post my dibs
ps took 5 trys

2 Likes

edit I’ll pass. I’m well stcked for now and I just won some from Sparkle last week.

hell, I considered homebrewing as an excuse to get the co2 offgas, but i’m the only one who drinks it in the house. made no sense to go into it. the better half freaked out when I put a small heater in the closet. now I heat the whole room instead with an oil radiator. an open flame would be casus belli in my house.

2 Likes

I new that. I got carried away. Haha.

1 Like

dibs,dibs,dibs and dibs somemore

2 Likes

I was actually in the middle of making your GD Tincture. A double batch. And I got confused. Can you find it in your heart to forgive me???haha

1 Like

@Johnnybsmokin @GrowingInThePines @SaintAliasKnife and @darkillusion win this week. Send a DM with a name and address. :+1::seedling:

8 Likes

Congratulations winners! Reiko, thanks for all the info, and thanks for being so generous.

3 Likes

No worries buddy! It’s tough to get a “dibs” in quick enough. I understand te excitment.

2 Likes

Congrats to winners and thanks to @ReikoX for doing this each week!

2 Likes

Thank you very much @ReikoX :+1: :metal:

5 Likes

sh.t,i missed it again! Congrats to the winners!!!

3 Likes

A big thanks @ReikoX , I’ll DM you shortly

Cheers Johnny

3 Likes

LOL, that was fun to watch. I won last week so resisted calling dibs but still great fun to watch. Thanks for another round @ReikoX , always a trip.

6 Likes

@saxo How would you like a pack of Blue Cookies Feminized instead?

3 Likes

Hey @ReikoX
When I make the Green Dragon and reduce it down there is still a little sludge stuff at the bottom. Is that stuff any good or is it waxy residue left over and should be trashed?

1 Like

sounds good indeed! …if you got enuff,i would be happy :+1:

1 Like