ReikoX's Workshop 2021

You sound a little too cheerful for your name there :stuck_out_tongue:

That sounds like an amazing day though. Be pretty hard to be grumpy through that!

1 Like

The Greed for Seed is an evil mistress Slick.

3 Likes

Wow I step away for 30mins to start working on some moonshine and I come back to 50+ missed reply’s… must be Friday.

3 Likes

DIIIBS!

Just practicing… gotta b ready

1 Like

ReikoX deducts seeds for spelling errors Greaser!

No time for spell check or grammar. It could be go time anytime lol

2 Likes

Glad I woke up from my afternoon nap in time to play almost missed it by the looks of things.
Spend the morning cutting grass supposed to be breaking all heat records next week in the 100’s for most of the week .

1 Like

So here’s a question while we’re hangin around lurking: What you you folks do with your extra herb? I mean I’m an intermediate level recreational grower and I produce way more epicurean weed than I can use. I give the rest away to friends or play with tincture, hash etc.

The growers here operate at a higher level, witness Lord ReikoX hisself, does everybody stockpile, sell, make lots of friends or what?

Man, crazy day at work! Totally expected I missed it, especially with 60 new posts! But glad I didn’t.
:drop_of_blood: :shark: :drop_of_blood: :shark:

1 Like

I give it away, to friends? Slowly… Love the comments about how it’s too strong? Its grown with love and for patients, not profits. OG. edit Even when the depression gets to me, and life “happens”, I neglect my garden…they still congratulate the harvest “from my guy”. When I know I’m not on point? @ReikoX. Let these guys try for some seeds allready lmao. I keep wanting to say dibs, then look at my attitude stash? I’ve got enough. giggle still trying to grow all the strains I wanted to, in the 90s.

2 Likes

I’ll vacuum seal and store in the freezer for a rainy day ( it’s a big freezer) . I give lots away to friends and family make edible treats hash and shadder.

1 Like

Damn I had to run out thought for sure it’d be done while I was gone. @ReikoX is letting the waters fill up to capacity huh? :laughing:

1 Like

Naw he’s just waiting for my battery to die lol

2 Likes

or your boss to catch you red handed!

2 Likes

I have a defense for that, ill offer him some of the weed they grow lol

3 Likes

Breaking News announcement:

Seed Friday has been postponed due to unforeseen circumstances you’ve been asked to step away from your device and power down till 1201 am Saturday morning .
This public announcement is brought to you in cahoots to my seed addiction . Thanks and see you all tomorrow.

8 Likes

Well I guess that’s a wrap then. See you next week :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: !

1 Like

I vote option two lol

Free Seed Friday
The way this works is I will post up three packs of seeds. The first three people to comment “dibs” will win a pack. If you have won a pack in the previous four weeks, you are excluded from this giveaway.

This week, up for grabs are three packs of Durban Poison x JLO. These are regular photoperiod plants.

17 Likes

Dibbs for me please