ReikoX's Workshop 2021

Thanks. I need to take it easy for a minute though. I’ve won a few in a day before but yesterday was like a whirlwind lol Gonna lay back and let some other people get that good feeling.’

Although warning I may play just to flex and then pass. I can’t have anyone thinking I went soft!

1 Like

It was incredible!!! Every time I blink my eyes “ Slick1 wins “ blink Slick1 Wins again blink Slick1 wins again. !!!
I was about to call BS on the socalled “Answer the Question Giveaway” this guy knew the answers before the questions were asked.

2 Likes

It’s almost like you think Doug and I collaborated, or that I am Doug… :zipper_mouth_face:

2 Likes

guess the username is a descriptive. ::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Ok guys. Im just jerking Slick1’s chain. He is really a great guy. A little “out there”. But a great guy. Hehehaha

4 Likes

Please you say anyone who wants to name a strain Gladamire’s Nutsack is “a little out there”. Clearly you have a bias :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

I’m just surprised @Slick1 hasn’t had half his posts flagged and how he hasn’t been banned for 200+ years is beyond me. Luckily we all understand his crazy weirdness…so far

3 Likes

Oh you all made a big mistake!

Check out the new title I just got. There’s no stopping me now!

7 Likes

LOL I love it. Admired!!!

1 Like

its an category name Slick, not a descriptive.

:wink:

:rofl::joy::rofl:

1 Like

Oh hell! What was I thinking? Thats a perfect name!
You sir, are perfectly sane.

1 Like

Awe HELL! Its GAME ON now!

1 Like

81VN7FalEXL.SS500

2 Likes

TiBDu5

2 Likes

I need ideas on how to look busy at work while staring at my phone… I can only run this truck so long lol

4 Likes

Tell them you’re really sorry but you just heard Backstreet Boys are doing a reunion tour and you’re trying to score tickets.

Backstreet’s back? Alright!

2 Likes

Id probably beat myself up before the others did lol

2 Likes

Yeah but what you’re doing is trading a little embarrassment for a reason to be on your phone. While they’re laughing you’re getting paid to try and win seeds!

It’s like calling out with diarrhea. No one doubts the embarrassing stuff.

2 Likes

I’ll just get the boss telling a story. I’ll be good for 4 hrs lol

1 Like

This has been a near perfect day! Camping in NW Mass, white water rafting on the Deerfield river, BBQ chicken & beer afterwards along with a pipe load of freshly cured Bruce Banner Bud… and now this!

Trapped in an endless refresh loop with “Dibs” loaded in the paste buffer awaiting a visit from Lord ReikoX. This durned contest is more addictive than opium!

I won some Divyder seeds awhile back through sheer dumb luck. I popped eight of them and ever damn one of them was MALE. I know, ‘never look a gift seed in the sprout,’ but sheesh

3 Likes