ReikoX's Workshop 2021

LOL! Seriously doubt that!! with your hours of flight as a grower, there must be lots under your sleeve!!! Congrats OTUG, you got serious beans for future Burritos!! :scream: :clap: :clap: :clap:

1 Like

Is that the same GW from the cbg GW?

2 Likes

and the following gens, I assume?

editā€¦ as long as the male is auto and the female is auto, it would be the same as pollinating photoperiods, Iā€™d think. No matter how many generationsā€¦

editā€¦ never mind, lol I just saw the whole question and your answer. Pardon my ā€˜stoner momentā€™. Didnā€™t snap to the ā€˜halfā€™ part

2 Likes

Grapey Walker Kush is Double Grape x Skywalker Kush from Mephisto.

8 Likes

I just harvested an auto grapey walker cbg from Sebring.

3 Likes

Not sure the relation. :man_shrugging:

5 Likes

Can always tell it is Friday by your threadā€¦lol

2 Likes

Awesome giveaway congrats to the winners and awesome seeds lol would be fun/interesting to grow something that has a 50/50 chance to be an auto

The CBG grape walker is the mephisto x a Hoku cbg strain by sunnyland seeds. I didnā€™t get any but it looked interesting.

@anon93244739 :wink:

5 Likes

Hey @ReikoX everything is looking good dude. You have a good one as well. Take it easy.:v:

1 Like

Second layer of trellise up.

36 Likes

Dangā€¦those girls are really coming along now eh? Theyā€™ve definitely hit there stride for sho
:love_you_gesture::love_you_gesture::love_you_gesture:

4 Likes

Thatā€™s just flat out awesome! Such a neat, controlled environment.

1 Like

Yeah one week of flower down. Another two more weeks of stretch ahead.

9 Likes

They are growing like weeds :laughing:
:green_heart: :seedling:

2 Likes

I was wondering about your usage of the 4-way pvc tops beforeā€¦ Iā€™ve said it before but itā€™s earned again: brilliant!. Looks like LeeValleyTools is gonna get some more of my $$. :laughing:

4 Likes

Iā€™ve been holding on to these clones for my dad for a while now. These have been in 10 ounce cups getting Jackā€™s 321. I needed to up-pot them, but I didnā€™t have any soil mixed up. I had some outside, so I soaked it in castile soap and essential oils.

I made room for them on the top shelf with the autos and cranked the light up to 100%.

32 Likes

Looks like your Dad is going to have some flower ready plants real soon! :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Hey bro, roughly how long were they in cups? Cause to me, a while means a couple months (plus a ton of extra neglect, if thatā€™s even possible :laughing:)

I think I remember seeing a pic of the clones a while back.

4 Likes

They have been in those cups at least six weeks. They were the same batch of Zak Haze clones that I transplanted into the beds. I topped them once. They are roughly 12" tall. Dad wonā€™t need them for another 2-3 weeks.

11 Likes