ReikoX's Workshop 2021

I agree. The Ghost Rose has been the most impressive thing I’ve seen on Reiko’s thread. Love the way those look. Having said that, I ain’t lining up for freebies. Like, ever. No way, never gonna do it.

2 Likes

It is official @ReikoX 's bithday here.
:seedling:

4 Likes

Happy Birthday @ReikoX , hope you have a great day.

:birthday: :radio: :four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes

Yes! Indeed @ReikoX, happy birthday! Well deserved 4.5! Keep on rambling!! :pray: :clap: :clap: :clap: :crazy_face: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :upside_down_face:

1 Like

I managed to see your hand a bunch, and your puppy. But somehow missed the legend OTUG winning :point_up_2::point_up_2::point_up_2:

1 Like

Happy Birthday ReikoX! Hope you have yourself a great day!

2 Likes

Happy Birthday @ReikoX

3 Likes

shit!! you did it!! Awesome win! Would have swords and pistols in an arena… lol!! Just like you, heart beating fast, mind working, fast, “where the heck is ReikoX’s image!?” Congrats! Well deserved tachycardia!!! OTUG, the Gladiator! :grin: :rofl: :joy: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :pray: :smiley: :flushed: :flushed: :clap: :clap: :clap:

4 Likes

I’ve got one in flower now. Little bastard spent it’s whole life under 12/12 and is still doing pretty damn good.

@ReikoX I said it yesterday but today being the actual day I’ll say it again- Happy Birthday!

4 Likes

@ReikoX - Happy Birthday!

:cake:

2 Likes

Happy birthday @ReikoX ! You made it around another time. That’s amazing! I’m with @Badger , and just working on my 41st ride. Also I want a lifta shirt. Thats my motto. I think it’s a bit more neglect driven though. :wink:

Anyway. Happy birthday! Hope it’s a good one.

3 Likes

Happy birthday Mr ReikoX, thanks for all your work here. Have a good day with family and friends. Best wishes and health, always. :clap: :partying_face: :cupcake: :gift:

3 Likes

I am seeing some yellow leaves in the middle of the canopy. The Zak Haze isn’t doing it, but both Green Crack are.

I decided to harvest some EWC and top dressed about five cups on each bed. I watered it in with some Recharge and Fish Brew Bold.

I also go around to putting up the latest round of stickers on the flower room door. Thanks @misterbee and others!

30 Likes

Hope you have a great day mate, happy birthday. Enjoy it with you loved ones.

Cheers Johnny

2 Likes

Just a FYI , I received the Ghost Rose in the mail today . In all of my excitement when opening the card…some fell into a shot glass of water with a touch of peroxide ! A huge Thank You for your generosity !

11 Likes

Way to get that fire growing! Exactly the point of it!

That’s a lot of stickers @ReikoX! But it looks like your missing a key one… consider hitting up @anon71563794 for her beautiful PPSC sticker or magnet, it will add some color!

@BigMike55 Yes Petal is the da woman!

9 Likes

Y’know, not just the stickers, but in my opinion, @anon71563794 is top-notch all around. She provided me with Freakshow beans without really asking for them. Then, when my beans from the July 4th blowout came up the wrong stuff, she could a kept quiet about it. But instead, she reached out, again, unsolicited, and offered up a replacement for the bogus ones. I told her it’s ok, I will give these to a friend who wants to give it a go. Just for germination practice. So she said, Heck, I will add in an extra pack of beans for your friend. Is that cool or not?

12 Likes

Did you build your own rosin press?? I like it!!

13 Likes

Lol looks like the outline of a monkies head.

2 Likes

Looks like a monkey head or skull or something :metal:

What do you call that? A rosin Rorschach? A Rosinschach?

2 Likes