ReikoX's Workshop 2022

No, that’s a typo. I’ll fix that. :wink:

5 Likes

Lol alright, was going to say you must be working some magic over there heh.

2 Likes

I still think he is working some magic. Wow! :mage:

7 Likes

Despite the typo!! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: @ReikoX, you rock!!! :pray: :clap: :clap: :clap: :hugs:

Morning everyone!!!

4 Likes

Hay ReikoX, have you got a thread up about making your press?

That rosin looks very tasty!

1 Like

Unfortunately I don’t. I did it before I joined OG. I do have a brief overview of the components I used here though.

10 Likes

beautiful looking hash and rosin!

2 Likes

Thanks for that!

Judging from your projects, and grow space, you seem like a particularly neat fellow. I’ve stayed away from pressing rosin, because it seems like it could get messy. How do you avoid that? I’ve had self-stick tile stuck in my beard, lol!

5 Likes

Sometimes you don’t. But I have a giant silicone mat under my press, that helps keep the rosin from sticking to it. Gloves help in the same regard. But accidents happen. Nothing like dropping a couple of grams on the floor trying to remove it from the parchment. :rofl:

13 Likes

Nice! Now that is a demented worthers candy alright! I got one question: What does it smell like?? :drooling_face:

5 Likes

You got me, I was squishing starbursts! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
The smell is kind if hard to describe, it’s got that kushy/cookies taste, but it does have hint of a smokey sort of tannin taste.:yum:

11 Likes

Ha, I don’t mind getting it on the floor, it’s the hair I’m worried about :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I suddenly have the desire to get a press :joy:

3 Likes

So the other day I was trimming up my dichondra cover crop. I accidently clipped my Blumat tubing a couple of times, and repaired them. I must have bumped one of the sensors in one of the beds. When I checked on the reservoir it seemed like there was a lot less in there than I would have expected. So, I went to check on the beds and there was water on the floor and one of the beds was overflowing. I picked up about two gallons between the tray and the floor. I tightened the sensors up to turn them off and will have to re-adjust them when the soil dries out in a couple of days.

28 Likes

Third time is the charm! I never would have expected that to be an operational hazard with blumats.

4 Likes

To be honest, I’m sort of regretting the dichondra cover crop now. It didn’t die off when it was shaded like the clover does.

11 Likes

This is why I am not using any kind of auto watering atm. I can’t afford the possible water damage to the house, growing on the second floor.

I knew a guy running flood and drain tables years ago that got busted because one of his valves didn’t work and his setup was flooding the apartment and a few other apartments . He did almost 3 years for that.

9 Likes

I was wondering i didnt see your thread on my feed anymore… you started a new one! :sweat_smile:

Following now!!

6 Likes

Welcome back. :rofl:

8 Likes

The hash I washed last week is dry and ready to be pressed. I got another 28 grams and expect a similar return on the hash I washed this week. I’m out of 160u bags, so I am waiting on those to get delivered to press the hash.

The GG4 RIL turned out to be male. I’m still playing with the bonsai, but will probably cull sooner than later.

The autos in the notill bed have finally reached the bottom of the pot and started upward growth. I took the leftover buds from making hash and mulched it in the beds.

50 Likes