ReikoX's Workshop 2022

:sunglasses: I’m here with a recliner :nerd_face:

4 Likes

clean, very clean

5 Likes

Excited to see your plants thrive here! Looks like a well thought out, clean and organized space. Love the automation and of course the no till!

4 Likes

My chair hasn’t changed its spot in years :wink:

14 Likes

Always hanging around your workshop. no different for 2022. :smiley:

6 Likes

Awesome run through! Excited follow from the start this year :v:

4 Likes

Very cool setup ReikoX. Thank you for sharing!

3 Likes

I’ll be following for sure

2 Likes

Super awesome, thanks for sharing. Will be tagging along for the fun!

2 Likes

Now, you know I will be watching this. Your stuff always amazes me, brother.

5 Likes

I am at a loss for superlatives to add, but I’ll try.

Your grow room was meticulously planned and brilliantly executed back in 2020 and you’ve enhanced it since then. The attention to detail stands out in every area of the room and the new creations that reside there.

Thanks for the continuing inspiration! :clap:
PS, Once I get my own setup functional again, your JLo F3 seeds will be in the first run.

8 Likes

@ReikoX kinda like the old department stores, a little bit of everything, and very nicely setup. Thanks for sharing!

4 Likes

@ReikoX I’m always surprised at your ingenuity and just how much you pull from your small grow spaces!

4 Likes

Can’t believe it’s already time for a new yearly workshop thread. Time flies. Will be following along as usual.

3 Likes

@ReikoX Always amazing! and clearly well done!! All dialed in!! I’ll be following along!! :pray: :clap: :clap: :clap: :hugs:

Absolutely inspiring!! :pray:

5 Likes

Nice setup, very nice indeed… @ReikoX

3 Likes

I was thinking about how we use our lights for growing indoors and we try to mimic or improve what is going on outside. My thought was would you see an improvement in yield if the lights mimicked sun set and sunrise versus just turning off. If you could program the light to turn off and on gradually like it does in nature. Again it was a thought and Would there be a benefit to the plants.

11 Likes

Nice thought @Tejas! We are the ones who are used to on/off. In nature, more often than not, it is always some kind of gradation, transition, a process which takes its time. Even Kelvin temperature increases and decreases gradually throughout the day. The ideia of recreating most of it indoors at times seems to be a complex approach when one looks at the tons of variables which play a part in this amazing orchestration occurring in nature! Naturally! :flushed: Pun intended!! :sweat_smile: :hugs: Worth pondering…! Thanks!

8 Likes

The Gavita and trolmaster controllers both allow for a 30 min sunset/sunrise slow warm up/ slow cool down. I always use it. Helps reduce dramatic VPD shifts also.

7 Likes

Do you see any difference after you started using them?

2 Likes