ReikoX's Workshop 2022

For Foliar Friday, I sprayed the plants with a bit of sea-90 and a pinch of quillaja as a wetting agent. The back left Grass Fire OG is looking a little yellow, I wonder if I disturbed the rhizosphere during transplant or something. The new growth on the Solo’s Stash is lighter than the old growth as they begin to grow rapidly, the plant has almost doubled in size this week.

I pulled the four JLo F4 plants from the Subway SOG and moved everything over. I then planted my third Pluto Runtz seed.

51 Likes

Did I miss where you announced the sex of the mystery Solo’s Stash?

4 Likes

It was male, that’s why I have the one bed on the left with the two GFOG clones. :+1::seedling:

14 Likes

Thought so. To bad.

4 Likes

Hi everyone!! Guess I still hang on to the lady’s charm!! Thanks again to @ReikoX!!
Ghost Rose… 84 days old! Soon to be…!

Thanks!!

35 Likes

Spent a couple hours in the workshop last night. First off I chopped the four JLo F4 abominations in solo cups. These were the only four seeds to come from the failed reversal. All four were different. Two were the “willow” phenotype, one was purple.

The rest of the plants in the Subway SOG got moved over. Mimosa Cake #1 has shot passed the lights.

I culled two of the GFOG clones, and removed the other two and the Solo’s Stash male. I then transplanted the two Solo’s Stash female cuttings. I should have kept them under the a dome as they were wilted this morning. Hopefully they make it, if not I can still get cuts from the girls still in veg.

I transplanted the other two GFOG clones into solo cups and moved them, along with the Solo’s Stash male, into the QT tent. The QT tent is on 12/12 with the two GFOG clones that I pollinated with GG4 RIL. Those should be done in a couple weeks, so hopefully before the male starts dropping pollen.

The outdoor veggie garden is doing well. The tomatoes and corn are taking off, the cucumber and watermelon are taking their sweet time.

The pepper plant is still tiny, but does have my first pepper growing.

50 Likes

Nice pepper plants! Mine got smacked with some aphids, i finally got them wiped out but the tomatos are seemingly overtaking the peppers now lol. Gardening is alot of fun haha

10 Likes

I got sucked into this soil science video on YouTube. I love this guy’s enthusiasm!

30 Likes

Reminds me of all the lectures I sat in for FFA at UF back in the day.

2 Likes

Man this is a great thread! Absolutely killer setup! Lots of things to play about with :ok_hand: bookmarking :+1:

4 Likes

If you pluck the flowers off that pepper until it is a smidge bigger you will get a larger harvest over the year. Once it has a pollinated flower they’ll pretty much stop and focus on that fruit. If you pull it it’ll jump back to growing leaves pretty quick. I usually let them get settled in without flowers for a good couple weeks before I let them start fruiting.

I love the looks of the willow pheno plants. :+1:

8 Likes

I got a good response from the plants last week with the sea-90 foliar spray, so I did it again today. The plants are starting to fill in and I will have to start training them under the screen soon.

52 Likes

Nice bed. I need a nap.

3 Likes

The official New Mexico question:

25 Likes

I threw that GG4 RIL bonsai into the quarantine tent to collect some pollen. While I was at it, I threw a couple Grass Fire OG plants in there to make a couple seeds. That was 56 days ago, and today it looks like the seeds are mostly ripe. These seeds came from a small sample from the bottom of the plant.

I went ahead and put the plants on my window sill to dry out. The plant on the right, GFOG #2, didn’t like something in the QT tent. It started out with a couple splotchy leaves and has consumed most of the plant. I’m thinking it was either heat stress, or wind stress that caused the issues in that plant. The QT tent is good for stress testing, and I think I will eliminate GFOG #2 from my library after this.

52 Likes

quit smoking cigarettes and cigars about 10 years ago, but i do every now and then roll a joint.

have you tried rolling it with fan leaves? ala thai stick without the bamboo.

btw, the greendragon (more like brown dragon with hash) was really nice, i did gummies but now i just went -fuck it- and use it as mouthwash :joy:

5 Likes

Yeah, that’s my preferred method, then hemp wraps, and finally the elements as a last resort. :grin:

12 Likes

Green dragon I finally realize what you were talking about. Sassafras I believe is what they called it in California but it was sweet. I’m sure they made it with alcohol.

6 Likes

Such a clean set up
plants look like they’re loving life

6 Likes

Thanks @Shamus, I need to get an updated picture. They have blown up this past week.

8 Likes