ReikoX's Workshop 2022

Hey @ReikoX looking good! What ratio do you apply gypsum to water in your foliar sprays?

4 Likes

The power of automation :v:

7 Likes

I added gypsum at 2 grams per gallon, manganese sulfate at 1 gram per gallon, fulvic at 30 ml per gallon, and quillaja at 1/8 teaspoon per gallon.

22 Likes

Looking good bud :+1: Cant wait to get everything on my end fired back up and rolling again, feels empty and lonely after they are chopped :cry:

8 Likes

Always inspiring to visit your Rocinante @ReikoX! Your organizational prowess is impressive to see and worth emulating if you ask me and I’m about as monkey as monkey gets. :laughing:

7 Likes

Hey @ReikoX. I’ve got a question for you. What type of material do you use to make your small fabric pots? I’ve been buying cheap 10 gal pots, and cutting them down to make mine. :slight_smile:

Thanks,
:guitar:

7 Likes

WHY DID I END UP CATCHING UP TO ONLY FIND OUT I AM OUT OF LIKES!?!?!?! :sob:

:heart: :heart: :heart:

Always inspirational @ReikoX !

(continues to scribble down notes)

11 Likes

It’s called eco-fi felt.

11 Likes

Solo’s Stash at day 8F.

60 Likes

Those will be big.

6 Likes

Haha, they sort of got away from me. I may have to do some more training on that right plant so I dont run out of room for the stretch.

18 Likes

That is funny.

1 Like

Yeah she’s a big plant. I’d be interested in seeing your training methods other than a net :+1:
Bro I use your advice and methods religiously hence why I ask you so many questions at times. :+1:
Keep doing your thing and I’ll keep trying to replicate it. :v:

5 Likes

@Esrgood4u Second that!! I’m just like you!! Always room to learn!! :pray: :laughing: :sunglasses:

@ReikoX is nothing less than a walking coursebook!! :astonished: :cowboy_hat_face: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: And I mean it!!

PS: My hunch he’s gonna put the second scrog grid and bend the taller branches down, weaving them on the net!!

6 Likes

That’s why I hang around here. Just emulating the great!
:v::cowboy_hat_face:

6 Likes

He has fish hooks hanging from the ceiling. You know you got to catch some big buds when they fall.

4 Likes

Day 14F, should be another week of stretch.

51 Likes

You got a remember they will drop down. Once everything starts to tighten up. The stems get harder the roots are actually pull that plant down this is my opinion. There’s been times that I thought that I wasn’t gonna have enough room and then they shrink back down. Looks great I’m really liking the way you’re doing your nets. I will be doing this on my next run.

7 Likes

Talk about dialed in. Maxed out bud-o-rama. :ok_hand:

7 Likes

What do you project to yield here? I’m just curious, no doubt you track everything.

I guess I should say yield in bud given the many forms you work in.

4 Likes