ReikoX's Workshop 2022

Around 1.5 pounds dry is my guess.

16 Likes

Shhhhh y’all keep it down, just got the babies to sleep. :sunglasses:

21 Likes

Chopped the last of the Mimosa Cake Autos. They are basically mids, maybe some good joint fodder.

51 Likes

Do you think they turned out as “mids” due to genetics, or this run specific environmental factors?

:robot:

10 Likes

Genetics… the Pluto Runtz by Ethos looks like it will be decent smoke in about a week or so.

13 Likes

To much light maybe??? I’ve found autos do better with a lot less light otherwise they end up “fluffy” and not tight how we like them.

3 Likes

No just FastBuds being hit or miss.

16 Likes

Solo’s Stash, day 26F.

59 Likes

Blowing up!
Why do you think the plants in the right bed are bigger/taller than the other 2?

:robot:

4 Likes

Could be genetics, could be the plant was bigger when it went in, could be its farther from the fan. I think that fan is causing some wind burn.

18 Likes

4 days on their own, Glo looking great!

30 Likes

Growing weed is a gateway to growing food. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Cucumber

Corn

Baby watermelon

Pepper
Picsart_22-07-26_14-09-25-726

And a bunch of tomatoes

70 Likes

That’s funny! Growing food was my gateway to growing weed!

22 Likes

LOL, Gateway vegetables… :rofl: :vulcan_salute:

Nancy R told us to watch out for that Devil’s Lettuce…
Victory Gardens… the corrupter of Youth!

devils lettice

Cheers
G

44 Likes

faire shout Reiko - the weed came first, and now my tomatoes :raised_hands:

2 Likes

By jaysus 2022 is working for you brother :sunglasses: sat here waiting for parcels and seedlings to grow so thought I’d catch up on your thread. Unfortunately I always seem to have no likes :thinking: I would have caught up sooner but when you look at around a 500post deep thread in the home screen you know you gotta dedicate a fair chunk of time. I’m certainly glad I got round to it.

:green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:
That’s still not enough likes but you get the idea :100:

13 Likes

I used to think that flower beds were just for astetics, but they actually draw beneficial insects. So, cannabis was my gateway to a flower bed, I never would have got into it otherwise lol…

11 Likes

OMG, I actually found someone else that uses Mn sulfate!!! I will get along with you just fine my friend!!! I listen to KIS Organics with Tad Hussey, I was also getting my soil tested a lot during that time, and I had a constant problem of low micronutrients(Mn mostly). Kis organics had Dr. Steve Solomon talking about remineralizing soil and that cannabis is a Mn sensitive plant. It doesn’t sound like much, but when a plant is sensitive to a certain def, it can lead to catastrophic crop failure. So, when I’m told that cannabis is Mn sensitive by a Dr I listen… Sorry, I just got excited because practically nobody else will have a conversation with me about this and will just ignore it when I bring it up…

6 Likes

Imma chime in on this one :crazy_face:
Growing weed was the gateway to growing food !

I found a sack of seeds called Chicks mix …
Must have about ten diff types of beneficial plants to grow for the chickens …

Is it weird I’m stoked to try to identify them individually by name in seedling stage :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

7 Likes

Slownickel talks a lot about Mn in his thread over at ICMag. Particularly he talks about the ratio of Fe to Mn, the roll pH plays, and how organic matter binds Mn. He also brings up how oil producing plants use a lot of Mn. I have noticed when I make seeds (they contain lots of oils) my Mn drops dramatically on my soil tests.

22 Likes