ReikoX's Workshop 2022

All caught up again @ReikoX . Stellar as usual. :slight_smile:
A roll of bailing twine goes for years if kept dry. And they don’t rot or stretch. I’ve used bailing twine since I started growing. It works great and it’s inexpensive. Also it’s a cinch to tie and once a knot is made, it’s there to stay.

I checked. The price has gone up but still that’s 9,000’ of twine for $40. I use that stuff all over the place. It lasts for a long long time in the elements.

19 Likes

Foliar Friday, they got 1/2 gallon of sea90 and quillaja.

50 Likes

They have definitely gained lots of nice verticality! Way bigger than your last crop!

6 Likes

Nice! Really been loving the Sea90. I’ve had it for over a year only using it for JMS, but just recently started implementing into my tool belt for the bed.
Should have done it last round for sure!

6 Likes

Thats what I us to do a Florida weave on my mater plants. Man that has gone up in price. Last year was getting a 2 pack for $39.

5 Likes

Have you priced hay lately @Bow4Buck ? Fuel, hydraulics and everything related to putting up hay (not to mention drought in parts of the country) have driven the price up so much that a lot of people are sizing back their herds. That has a bad snowball effect man.

13 Likes

Thank you.

30 Likes

The local weather has been cold and rainy for the last week or two, as a result my plants look very cold and tired. To confirm the room is colder than normal, I checked the logs on my Pulse Pro and sure enough, the average daytime temperature was 74.7°F instead of the 81°F the AC infinity controller was set on.

Next I checked the logs on my Niwa controller that controls the lung room environment. Everything is well within parameters there despite the changes in weather.

Finally, I checked the logs on my AC Infinity Controller 67. The temperature agrees with the temperature in the Pulse Pro, but the relative humidity is off by 5-10%. The higher humidity reading was causing the fan to run to keep it below 60% RH.

I moved the sensor so it is on top of the screen and turned the light intensity up to 100%. This seems to have helped, the plants look happier this morning and the temperature was around 81°F at mid day.

36 Likes

It sure is a balancing act bro. :slight_smile: You got her dialed in though.

7 Likes

It is pretty amazing the level is environmental control you have! As I have said many times over, your grows really exemplify tons of best practices! I dream of having a built out dedicated space like yours in the future!

Keep Rockin’ It!
:robot:

9 Likes

Last night I cleaned up anything under the first screen, top dressed with the leftover buds from the F.A.M. 2022 seed run, and watered everything in with some Fish Brew and Mammoth P. The lights got switched to 12/12, the environmental controller got setup for a higher VPD (1.5), and the AC Infinity fan was adjusted. I need to either setup an offset, find my old sensor, or buy a new one.

56 Likes

Hey @ReikoX. As always, your garden is looking impressive! This is a bit random but what do you use to keep your bubble bags clean?

7 Likes

I clean my bags with ice cold water as soon as I get the hash out. I have cleaned older bags with ethanol.

21 Likes

I’m in glass cleaning jail. Sometimes cheaper to get new glass. Lol

10 Likes

Foliar Friday! Girls got gypsum, manganese sulfate, fulvic, and quillaja.

54 Likes

I’m sure the vapor works just fine. Looking good.

5 Likes

Bro does you daughter not get jealous of your plants and the attention they get??? :rofl:
Won’t be long now until you give her her own plant to care for. Now that’s a grow I’d enjoy seeing. Bet the student surpasses the master :pray:

7 Likes

Your plants always look amazing, looking forward to seeing this next round of beauties :star_struck:

8 Likes

Hey @ReikoX , your always on my thread so I thought I’d stop by and give yours a read. Very informative with a ton of tips. I really enjoyed it. :wink: nice pictures as well, I love that bonsai and also those no till raised beds are rather awesome. Can’t wait to see more of what you have going on.

Pawsfodocaws

9 Likes

Believe it or not, I spend very little time with the plants. Maybe two or three hours a week.

24 Likes