ReikoX's Workshop 2022

Nice. Even the smallest prize group is enough stuff to make the UPS man grunt.

9 Likes

Unfortunately…not open to Canuckistanians… image

5 Likes

Oh bummer, no CAN love. :disappointed_relieved:

7 Likes

Sweet, thanks everyone who used my link. Good luck. :+1: :seedling:

8 Likes

Here’s mine link @ReikoX, it’s the child of your link.
https://wn.nr/r3YzvC

You should have +3 from me…

:robot:

5 Likes

Used your link too

5 Likes

I tried but I guess my region isn’t included in there promotion? Good luck though .

5 Likes

For better or worse, here are the Solo’s Stash at day 51F.

59 Likes

Maybe not your best run, but I would still trade crops in a heartbeat!

Next run will have more N and manganese amended ya?

9 Likes

Yep, in fact I picked up some feather meal (12-0-0) as a slow release and some soy aminos (16-0-0) as a quick release source. :wink:

18 Likes

My 89$ Sonlipo has the sunrise function built into the light all you have to do is press the sunrise button.Half hour to wind up half hour to wind down.I haven’t seen any other lights do this and I wish all of them had the option instead of having to buy a controller.This light is fucking awesome and cheap and my plants get so nice and green under it.

6 Likes

I use feather meal when I mix my own amendments. But recently I have been using samples of various dry amendment blends that get sent unsolicited to the shop. It’s just to easy, and too free. Especially since I am flying blind without soil testing. I have not tried soy aminos, at least not dry. I do have some liquid protein hydrolysate.

:v:

7 Likes

I got the Growers Secret Nitrigen. From my understanding it is freeze dried protein hydrolysate. :wink:

As far as the Mn, I may have exasperated the issue with the greensand addition. While I was focusing on the Si content (50%), I neglected to realize it has about 9% Fe. Mn and Fe are antagonistic to each other, so not only was Mn low, but the added Fe reduced uptake further.

13 Likes

I use feather meal in the vegetable gardens every year but for some reason lately the price for a 50 lb bag is over double that of a 50lb bag of organic alfalfa here. Don’t really understand why it’s so expensive now as a waste byproduct but will reconsider its use in the future if the price stays. Are you seeing the cost increase there as well?

8 Likes

Never used feather meal before, so I can’t speak to the price increase. But it seemes to be inline with the rest of the Down To Earth amendment prices.

13 Likes

International failure of the feather supply chain.

Looking tight as always :love_you_gesture:

11 Likes

Hi @ReikoX! Swear I looked on the 6 years of OverGrow Anniversary Party $500 in prizes! A pot for pot Medium grow kit winner announced Sat. July 30th 2022 - #1000 by Bobgrows

…thread! Could swear I won them there! Since I couldn’t find where it was, my apologies!! Passing by to say thanks to one of the beans I’ll surely be popping!

Thanks again! As always!!

26 Likes

From the darkness, Trichomes on the Glo.

43 Likes

Looking good. All bud on that stem. :+1::seedling:

15 Likes

Biggest understatement read yet today!
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

10 Likes