ReikoX's Workshop 2022

This is @ReikoX winging it
ezgif.com-gif-maker (1)

And this is me
ezgif.com-gif-maker
:joy:

33 Likes

@Oldtimerunderground Indeed! :confused:
:hatching_chick: That’d be me! :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

Honestly, it’s more being able to do water only through the Blumats than anything else. I’ve never really noticed a quality difference between well grown organics vs well grown synthetics.

If Slownickle taught me one thing, it’s Ca is king.

I think it would be nieve to think it is only one thing. My guess is that Mn and N are deficient, and the fan is making it worse through excessive transpiration.

Yes, in particular Mn and Fe have an antagonistic relation. Too much of one reduces uptake of the other.

I used to wing it, testing has been an interesting change. Clearly I’m still working out the kinks. :grin:

28 Likes

Glad its not just me. Lol

13 Likes

That, my friend, is just too funny!
:laughing:

6 Likes

Hey, not to step on any toes, but I deal with a constant zinc and iron issue. It looks like you have a little going on. Zinc is so hard to get in natural form like rock dust and phosphorus is always locking out my iron. My compost is sky high in P(antagonistic). When I start fixing the iron issue, I’ll end up with zinc and manganese def(also antagonistic). I’m not trying to be rude at all or a “know it all”. I’ve just been down that road enough times to feel comfortable giving advice. It really helped when I started getting my soil tested. I was able to see what the def actually looked like and common problems with my soil. Micronutrients had to be adressed almost every soil test and it was mostly Mn, Fe, Zn mostly with B, Cu less frequent. I really wanted to get deeper into “High Brix”, but I dove into KNF/JADAM instead…

4 Likes

Noted, Thank you. @OkieWormFarmer

1 Like

@ReikoX
interesed , if you using aloe powder 200x for clones, and how you mix it?

1 Like

I usually soak my rooters in aloe and fulvic acid mixed according to the directions on the label. I also dip the cuttings in Foop rooting gel, though it doesn’t seem to work as fast as Clonex.

16 Likes

I agree. I did do the aloe thing for a minute. The stem seem to rot. I did a bath thing for a minute. Basically just what you just talked about but I would make it a liquid and wash them on it. I can’t remember the name of the cloning system. I use something else. Even honey. Good stuff. I know a few people that swear about the powder. That they sell at Home Depot.

2 Likes

I like pushing it on some nutes and micro on others, I use both organic and synthetic it’s kind of like winging it. all 3 strains get the same dose that day even if it’s more than once a day.

I need to make some eats. Not sure if I need to make butter. Need alternative ideas.

3 Likes

Ghee, coconut oil, olive oil…

2 Likes

The summer heat is out doing the air-conditioner during the day, humidity is 30% inside cab during afternoon heat and goes up to 50% at night when lights are off. Excellent growth, all nodes flowering on all three Glo’s.

30 Likes

They look to be single cola plants. The few I’ve grown have been that way, with nice chunky buds. Bet they would do well in a SOG setup.

17 Likes

Agreed, SOG would be great to grow it for quantity. The Glo and JLo can be grown with the single cola in close proximity, like a 2x2 tent. Both strains are great for tight space growing.

9 Likes

Build-a-soil is doing a giveaway. I get three entries for anyone who uses this link to enter. :grin::wink:

https://wn.nr/mt5Phk

18 Likes

Signed up. What are they giving away?

6 Likes

Several prize packages including soil, ammendments, and seeds. :grin:

Check out their YouTube page for a video with the details. :+1::seedling:

6 Likes

Done. Good luck.

5 Likes