ReikoX's Workshop 2022

That is very nice looking.

6 Likes

I got two words for ya!
Ho
And Lee!

Mikey likey.

11 Likes

This is a bit of me! lovely and organised!

5 Likes

Nice healthy looking plants buds are looking excellent.

7 Likes

Weed loves humans!!! I need to trademark that one.

6 Likes

Solo’s Stash day 60F

63 Likes

Coming from the almighty, what would one expect!? :flushed: :thinking: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :ghost:

7 Likes

Bud Manufacture!! :pray: :astonished: :clap: :clap: :clap: :hugs:

5 Likes

The Glo sisters singing sunday morning harmony :sunglasses:

41 Likes

@Heliosphear Ai, ai, ai!! Coisa linda!! Pardon my French Portuguese!! :flushed: :thinking: Wow!!

3 Likes

Got some spare time to catch up on garden chores last night. I had some cuttings sitting in water waiting to get into rooters. They have been sitting for a couple weeks and a few already had roots. I still re-cut them and stuck them in rooters with a dome. I gave my bonsai mothers a good chopping. They were looking quite hungry, so I gave them a feeding of Jack’s 321. Next I sorted the last of the Grass Fire OG x Solo’s Stash seeds. I still need to run them through the bird seed cleaner and get them in the fridge. Finally I trimmed the Pluto Runz auto from the Subway SOG. I got about an ounce off that plant.

I was told that the Solo’s Stash was a viny plant and it would need support. That was an understatement, I’m sure glad I had two levels of trellis. No way these stems could hold up the weight of the buds. Today is day 63, and I wouldn’t be upset at all if I harvested them right now. Life being what it is, they will have to wait until Sunday before I will have enough time to do the deed. I will likely take a couple nice tops off each of the Solo’s Stash and dry them for flower. The rest will be copped and frozen for hash. The Grass Fire OG plants will be dried for flower as well. I still have about 20 grams of Grass Fire OG rosin in the freezer.

41 Likes

You say you ready to pull them. Lol. My favorite is about halfway through flowering. The leaves still look real good. The end part is what I hate. It would be cool if it was like an orange bush or rose bush or something like that. Just keeps throwing flower and fruit whenever you wanted it to you didn’t have to chop it down and start all over. Sounds like you got some goodies in the freezer.

8 Likes

That’s actually my favorite part. There’s something cathartic about chopping down the old and starting a new grow.

I prefer it to my cherry tomatoes where I keep harvesting every couple of days. By now I’m just over them. :rofl:

18 Likes

I did tomatoes last summer. Had a few. The heat hit them. I was able to keep them alive and then in the fall I got a few more. This year I didn’t do any but I’m thinking about doing some cabbage and college greens. My garden last summer I put a lot into it. The bugs!! I don’t think I need to say anything else. It hurt me bad it really did. We regroup start over. Lol

5 Likes

Looking good bro! :man_farmer: :star_struck:

2 Likes

Are you cutting the roots off to get them into the rooters?

Why not just run with the roots the cuts already grew? I am sure you have a good reason…

Things chunked up a bit from last pic. :+1:
:robot:

3 Likes

Yes I did cut the roots off them and put them in rooters. Basically because I want all of these cuts to be about the same size. That and I’ve had difficulties getting cuts to transition from water to soil in the past.

16 Likes

Sometimes I have a hard time keeping my rooting media at the correct moisture content (but sometimes they practically root themselves). So I have been sticking cuts in cups of water forgetting about them, and waiting for them to grow roots. I have also had some trouble transitioning them back into soil. I guess I just need to practice with my rooters and domes more…

I am a seed popper at heart, not a clone keeper. But a diverse skill set is always an advantage.

:pray:
:robot:

10 Likes

You’re still, I’m trying to think of the word. Lol
You got more on there than you think you do. When I do mine in water the Clone x washes right off. I got a friend of mine that uses the powder from Home Depot he said it works just fine. Anything is better than nothing.

3 Likes

A class or three above your average dandelion

4 Likes