Reikox's Workshop 2024

Another year and more wisdom flowing from the Castle of the BlakSvn!

Thanks for all you do @ReikoX!

7 Likes

:owl:

Birds Eye View

:green_heart:

2 Likes

I trimmed up my mothers and took some clones for my dad.

38 Likes

Damn I feel you on this… I gotta get out in the space and do some deep cleaning. I’ve been avoiding it… but this weekend its GO TIME!

Looking forward to seeing what the new year has to bring for you dude!

8 Likes

My dad has been having miserable harvests lately. He starts out good with fresh Fox Farms Coco Loco soil. As the plants start to flower, they slowly start to starve to death. He is using Roots Organic Buddha Grow, Alaska Morbloom, and Fish Sh!t. No pH adjustments or any specific feeding schedule.

So I talked him into trying Jack’s 321. I’ve been using it for moms and autos for a while now. With our tap water, it comes out at a pH of 6.0 every time. I gave him enough for 100 gallons.

I also hooked him up with a couple of decent sized plants and a couple ounces of bud. Hopefully these come out better for him this time.

25 Likes

Lol my pictures always have the majority of my dirty bits just out of view…

4 Likes

That’s a good kid right there. Let me know if you ever need to be adopted. I’m here for you

5 Likes

What an amazing son you are! I lovd Jacks 321, very nice to help pops.

2 Likes

Always a pleasure to help out the family! Glad all is well! Hopefully the smoke holds him over until harvest time comes around! :seedling::ok_hand:

3 Likes

Always nice to help someone out. My buddy hooked me up with plants in a pinch in the past. He recently exhausted his seed supply due to poor storage and I’m getting him back with some small clones to get him through in the mean time. Nice to give back when you can.

3 Likes

I finally got around to washing the Chem 91 x Orange Sour Dub buds that were in my freezer. It has been suggested that the 45-73 micron hash is significantly lower yielding of rosin than the 73-120 micron hash. So, this time I decided to add a 73 micron bag. I washed all three plants, separately, four times each. The hash is drying in the beer froster now.

15 Likes

Sounds super tasty!

1 Like

Regarding hash and microns,I recently am not satisfied with my Bubbles hash (Classic bubble dude bags 200,165,90,25 screen IIRC)
anymore.Was thinking of using some mesh to make 3 dry sifters and start collection kief instead of Bubbles hash.
What is your insight?

3 Likes

I’ve done some dry sifting. I find it can make a very nice product, but takes more time and has lower yields.

9 Likes

Thank you Brother.So you re telling me to not Bother crafting dry sifters.I had very good result with Bubbles hash but recently had very low yield,0.5 gram out of 20grams of trimmings and mixed buds

2 Likes

Hope everyone is having a wonderful Friday!

Webcam shot of the testers in the flower room. :shushing_face:

Webcam shot of the Red Poison autos. They have found their feet and are starting vertical growth now.

Auction winners’ envelopes have been filled out and dropped off at the PO.

36 Likes

Happy Friday! Let the weekend/fun begin my friend.

2 Likes

Happy hump day everyone!

The autos are doing well. One is much bigger than the other, but I assume that’s just genetics. Right now, the one gallon pots are getting fed every other day. Hopefully they will get big enough for daily feeding soon.

31 Likes

how many ounces of water are you feeding each one, or just eye balling it… :smiley:

3 Likes

Good question. I just eyeball it. My watering can holds about 32 oz of water. So I’m guessing about 16 oz of water per pot or until I see a bIt of runoff.

7 Likes