Reikox's Workshop 2024

they look very healthy! they sure gone grow into some nice big plants soon!

out of likes so take some of these :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

3 Likes

Got some seeds cleaned up and ready for long term storage in theseed fridge. I now have these added to the fridge:

(Chem91 x Orange Sour Dub) x GG4 RIL
Solo’s Stash x GG4 RIL
Dominion Diesel x GG4 RIL
Grass Fire OG x (Chem91 x Orange Sour Dub)

30 Likes

Nothing to see here, move along :wink:

34 Likes

I spent most of the day pressing the hash from my last harvest. I separated it into two grades of hash, 45-73 and 73-120. Normally I press the 45-120 all together. In the end, the 73-120 not only produced a visibly better looking rosin, it also produced more rosin per gram of hash. By all stats, the Chem91 x OSD #2 plant produced the most rosin, and will be my keeper plant.

C91 x OSD #1 5.17 grams 73-120 micron

C91 x OSD #1 2.03 grams 45-73 micron

C91 x OSD #2 8.7 grams 73-120 micron

C91 x OSD #2 2.37 grams 45-73 micron

C91 x OSD #5 4.05 grams 73-120 micron

C91 x OSD #5 1.35 grams 45-73 micron

41 Likes

Here at the beginning :grin:. On stalk now :joy:

3 Likes

How many grams of hash were used in each press?

2 Likes

Jaw open,mouth watering :drooling_face:. Looks amazing brother!

2 Likes

It varied by plant, here are some of my calculated stats.

Chem91 x Orange Sour Dub #1 yielded 15.49 grams of hash and 7.2 grams of rosin
2.13% wet to hash, 10.68% dry to hash,46.48% hash to rosin, 4.97% dry to rosin, 0.9 g rosin /ft2

Chem91 x Orange Sour Dub #2 yielded 18.42 grams of hash and 11.07 grams of rosin
4.05% wet to hash, 20.24% dry to hash, 60.00% hash to rosin, 12.16% dry to rosin, 1.38 g rosin /ft2

Chem91 x Orange Sour Dub #5 yielded 11.67 grams of hash and 5.4 grams of rosin
2.35% wet to hash, 11.71% dry to hash, 46.27% hash to rosin, 5.45%% dry to rosin, 0.68 g rosin /ft2

26 Likes

Hell, with your influence if you can try to transmit the pragmatism of true stats to stoners … you will become a christic figure for me ^^

4 Likes

Thank you very much for the detailed breakdown!!

1 Like

Try getting those kind of results from a hair straightener! Much love my man, I hope you enjoy every bit of it! :green_heart:

3 Likes

The autos are doing well. I’m a little frustrated with the difference in size. That’s one thing about autos, they are rarely uniform even in the same seed line. I feel like this has to do with locking in the recessive auto-flowering trait being the main focus of most breeders.

I took my mother plants and moved them over to my quarantine tent. The timer there is set to 12/12. The plan is to let these flower for about 3 weeks, then pollinate them with some Chem91 x Orange Sour Dub pollen I collected a few months ago. That will give me some F2s and a couple of crosses. Once they are pollinated and the seeds can be seen growing, around six or seven weeks, I will move them back into the veg room to finish off the seeds.

:shushing_face:

40 Likes

I didn’t know you could do that :exploding_head:

5 Likes

I trimmed up the plants in the QT tent last night. I left 4-6 main tops and removed any other side branches. I then added a couple of stakes and supported the branches.

29 Likes

The autoflowers are doing well on the top shelf. The right one is getting some nice dark coloring already. I may have to search my freezer for some pollen and dust a couple lower branches.

I had a runaway blumat on the right bed, I pulled about a half gallon out of the tray below the bed.

33 Likes

These are not the testers you are looking for. Move along.

40 Likes

The Red Poison autos in the veg room are very different from each other in growth. The one on the right, grew faster, and looks like it is starting to senesce. The one on the left, grew much slower, and the buds have just now started to form. In the end, I think the one on the left will give a bigger yield, but take significantly longer to finish. I prefer the ones that finish faster, even if the yield is smaller.

I spent a couple of hours cleaning and disinfecting my trays, pots, tags, and domes. They have been piling up for a bit. I also transplanted the fresh clones into fabric pots and culled two Chem91 x OSD plants. I ended up keeping the one that produced the most rosin. Now I only have four moms to maintain, Grass Fire OG, Solo’s Stash, Dominion Diesel, and Chem91 x Orange Sour Dub.

I had a runaway Blumat a couple of weeks ago. I identified the faulty sensor and replaced it with a new one last night. I then gave the plants a transition based feed of quillaja, micros, aminos, Bio-Phos, BuildABloom, enzyme elixir, FPE, FFJ, and coconut water.

After cleaning everything in the grow room, I went to the Quarantine tent where I have five plants in solo cups flowering for about three weeks now. I pulled each plant out and dusted them with Chem91xOSD pollen. I’ll have F2’s as well as a couple other crosses. I gave them about 20 minutes, then sprayed them off and put them back in the tent. I then took a shower and put on clean clothes.

40 Likes

This is why we test!

31 Likes

Wouldn’t put a :heartbeat: to that :see_no_evil:, sorry, they looked great as all the rest … beer3|nullxnull

12 Likes

It’s to be expected when testing. I’ll cull the plant this evening. I still have five plants left. This harvest will likely all go to hash anyway, so a couple of seeds won’t hurt anything.

13 Likes