ReikoX's Workshop Rebuild 2020

I really like what I’m seeing here. I had a great experience last grow when I used clovers as cover crop, will be doing it in the future as well. Never tried the raised beds, looks interesting. Great work!

5 Likes

Nice looking, cant wait for smoke and smell.report.
Hey I got some of those
What you sposin they reap, 2 dry

3 Likes

Where you find the nifty hanger for drying? I need something like that.

3 Likes

Almost everything happens late at night in my workshop. Busy adulting the rest of the time.

Somewhere around 2 zips. The back one is pretty dense, the front one not so much. I’m hoping for around 60 grams from them, I was using 60 watts. They smell fantastic, I’ll try and remember to do a smoke report when theybare dry and trimmed.

I know, right? Got it off Amazon, there are a bunch of sizes and types.

16 Likes

Me too! That’s why I was up training late last night. At some point you realize there will never be enough time. Glad I realized a little earlier than some!

5 Likes

Got the PVC for the first trellise screen. I ended up being short four corner pieces, so I ordered another pack of 10. I have 56" from the top of the bed to the bottom of the lights. This is 18" above the top of the pot right now. I may shorten it, what do you all think?

I got a AFG fireball for the veg room. In case of a fire, this will ignite and, hopefully, put it out. They come in several colors, I thought this one matched the decor in my grow room.

Ive had the COVID blues, so I have done a bit of impulse buying. This little Dabdock was one of my purchases. I also bought a new dab rig, a Pulse grow room monitor, some rosin bags, and parchment paper.

29 Likes

I think I spend too much time smoking weed to be as organized as you, and the trellis frame? I’d raise it! but :blush: :sun_behind_small_cloud::man_shrugging: And the decorative fire-extinguisher is awesome. :+1:

:evergreen_tree:

9 Likes

Y o u can get them.pvc corners at menards for half likely

2 Likes

@ReikoX, You mentioned you bought a Pulse. Did you get that Black Friday deal for the Pulse Pro by any chance?

3 Likes

So that is just the first level, if you see on the middle frame, I can add a second trellise level. So it will definitely be higher. :grin:

I can get the corners like then ones on the right frame local, but the ones that let me add a second layer, like the middle frame, I had to order from Home de Pot.

I sure did! I had originally planned buying two Pulse One before the Pulse Pro came out. When I saw the Black Friday deal, I couldn’t resist.

7 Likes

Menards has them in galvonized and black steel.
Haven’t seen any in white half inch like you show.

2 Likes

Hang in there @ReikoX, I hope that the fog of this quarantine mentality starts to lift for you soon. Thank you for all that you do here, it is surely helping countless folks combat their Covid-blues, you have a knack for making me laugh, you inspire me to learn and I know I am not the only one. Love the new rig station, can’t wait to see what you do with your new additions!!!

7 Likes

That, boys and girls, is some potent, kick your ass herb! I’ll tell you for sure, that is “big boy” weed!

Where did you get that little carousel thing they are hanging from? Very cute. RESPECT to @ReikoX!

:cowboy_hat_face::mask::chile:

4 Likes

Amazon, there is a link a few posts above. :+1::seedling:

2 Likes

I did the same. It’s a great deal. Well done.

2 Likes

Spent the better part of yesterday cleaning the workshop. I washed all the pots and trays with soapy water, then rinsed them with bleach. I also cleaned all my tools with soap and bleach. Then I pulled everything out and swept and mopped the floors. While everything was out, I finally got around to caulking the trim and painting over the nail holes. Good thing my new dab rig showed up, I was able to stay quite medicated while working in the workshop.

I had replaced a couple of my bonsai mothers with fresh clones, so I decided to transplant them into the beds and make a few seeds, can you find them? I also chopped up more clover for the worms and nitrogen.

About a week ago, I put these Grapey Walter Kush in to beer cups. Now that the Ghost Toof x Sugar Black Rose are harvested and drying, I recycled my soil and reset the pots. This time I’m going to go with 2 gallon pots. They are a little smaller and fit in the standard 1020 flower trays. Next up are some Durban Poison cuttings and some Skywalker Kush cuttings. I’ve managed to get one cut of each of the Durban to root, and the Skywalker are taking forever like usual. Young clones are on the next shelf. It’s a mix mash of a bunch of stuff. I recently gave my brother two Jabba’s Stash and my dad three Zak Haze. Finally at the bottom we have my bonsai mothers, some of them look like they were re-vegging. I’ve been slowly increasing the lights, and that seems to have helped.

I cleaned up my workbench with bleach then some alcohol to clean up the resin. I ran out of time before I could get the blue paint touched up around the trim in the lung room or clean my glass. I plan to clean my glass this evening and paint sometime this weekend.

29 Likes

What brand of rig do you have there? Is that an American Made Glass Brand? I like the Tie Die on the bottom. I’m in the market for a good old fashion beaker bong with an ice catch but I want 9mm thick glass. Nothing fancy but just like college in the 90s…lol.

4 Likes

Aw man! Those RIOs are great rigs. Well done.

1 Like

Which one, the one in the first picture?
It’s called a Stache RiO. Its a torch and rig in one.

The bottom picture has four rigs in it… the Stache RiO, the green Puffco Peak, the small Reef Cycler, and in the back a bigger honey drip rig.

3 Likes

Looks great bro. I swept the dirt floor in the Shitkicker Shed and cleaned up the the leaves everywhere. Lol That first pic looks like a psychedelic dialysis machine!
Stellar work!

Blessings…

:cowboy_hat_face::mask::chile:

4 Likes