ReikoX's Workshop Rebuild 2020

I watched a podcast where they got the guy who makes the RIO on. He is passionate about his work and really loves what he does. I really like the cold start idea with dabs.

5 Likes

I watched them on FCP too, thats what made me get it. :rofl:

4 Likes

Hahaha, great. Many hours of professionals on there talking about their field. Great channel.

I figured it out. Sorry… I was stoned and not reading full sentences.

Moved the beer/seed fridge back into the workshop, cleaned it, and defrosted it.

26 Likes

Looks like it’s got most of the essentials in there :wink:

Cheers Johnny

7 Likes

I spent the last few days playing with my pulse grow monitor. It’s very interesting the relationships between light intensity, temperature, RH, and VPD. Being able to see trending data, and how adjustments made can change that is helping me dial my new grow space. I never thought I would say this, but I think I may need a dehumidifier come flowering time.

All three trellises are strung up. The bed on the right is totally overgrown while the one on the left and middle could use a bit longer to veg. This is a seed run, so I wonder if I should flower sooner and get a good run in quicker, or blow the space up and see what happens?

25 Likes

Jungle vibez!

2 Likes

What does DP stand for on the chart🤔

1 Like

I was thinking it is dew point. Will be interesting to see what it is.

1 Like

Yeah that makes sense :+1:

Try tracking the soil resistance too. It is very interesting to see the ‘noise’ disappear when the lights are off :wink:

2 Likes

Hey I recognize those beers! I haven’t had Happy Camper in awhile, but we have 7K IPA and Java Stout fairly frequently because they’re $8 a sixer. Marble no longer distributes up here, and La Cumbre Elevated IPA is too psychoactive (and delicious) to drink regularly. I can’t believe I used to drink 3x of those Mug Club 22oz and ride my bike home.

Next time we make it down to the 505 I’ll take you out for beers again Reiko. :slight_smile: This time somewhere a little more tasty. :beers:

We have decent beer up here but the water’s just not as good as Albuquerque for the extra grapefruity IPAs, so I’ve turned to DIPAs as the next best thing. I’d prefer barleywines or imperials, but almost nobody makes them and when they do, they’re $15 for a bomber or $70 for a growler. Oof.

Your beds bounced back beautifully. :sunflower: I don’t think you should add a dehuey, just maybe lower the max humidity and the humidity alarm levels on your AC Infinity controllers, and then thin it out in there? Also, if you’re making seeds, wait until week 4 please so there’s enough to share! :peanuts:

10 Likes

Yep, its dew point. :+1::seedling:

I look forward to it.

Problem is my lung room is getting over 70%RH so the AC infinity won’t lower the RH when it comes on. Of course opening the door on the sealed room will quickly dropped the humidity down to 50% in the lung room.

I plan to share the Zak Haze (Organtica) and Skywalker Kush (High Desert Relief) crosses with everyone. I am keeping the Juanita x Lowryder until they are fully autoflowering. So at least one more seed run with those, as I am working on F2s now (25% autos).

16 Likes

Well, the Grapey Walter Kush are showing pistils. They must be flowering, better switch to bloom nutes bra. Next round I may skip the solo cup and go from seed starter right to these 2 gallon pots.

The rest of veg is coming along. Nothing too exciting about it. I should take some cuttings of the ICookies and Green Crack today.

21 Likes

Its been four weeks since I transplanted the seedlings into the bed. Today I switched my timers to 12/12, today will be their first short day. I adjusted my light intensity to max, to maintain a similar DLI with a shorter light cycle. Finally, I lowered my temperature and humidity setpoints to increase my VPD to 1.5 kPa. They also got watered with some EWC extract, aloe, silica, and fulvic.

33 Likes

They filled out quickly :+1:

3 Likes

Yes, if memory serves, the Lowryder2 really sped up the flowering time on these. I think I took them at 8 weeks last time, Juanita would go 10-11.

9 Likes

Beds are blowing up!

31 Likes

You’re gunna have to do some serious training or pruning or you’re gunna run out of height real quick. Looking forward to seeing the results of this one.

Cheers Johnny

6 Likes