ReikoX's Workshop Rebuild 2020

To be honest, the CO2 bottle is for my Jeep’s lockers. I don’t really plan to add CO2 at this time. I bought the monitor to monitor it and they seem to be doing quite well without it. I’ve been trying to dial my environment and VPD now that I have the Pulse grow monitor in there.

Previously my room was also “sealed” too, in that I’ve never vented to the outside. However, then I added insulation, texture, and paint the room is much tighter than it was previously. I also had a 3" gap under the door. I used to run my humidifier 24/7 and never go above 50% RH.

Of course I have a whole lot more plants than I did before as well. I had 18.5 ft² and now I have 40 ft². Not to mention the height, 55.25 ft³ vs 300 ft³!

Did I mention I’ve never grown plants this big?

11 Likes

Silly Ella… we have to sneak this thing back and forth every couple of days with my kiddo. Decided to have some fun with her.

26 Likes

Our elf drove a Batmobile today.

“He must have been doing donuts in the living room again.”

5 Likes

I cant wait to see the result.

3 Likes

Ella’s stunt double, Ellen, wanted to help me press some rosin today.

16 Likes

You really shouldn’t let elves play on heavy machinery, even stunt elves make mistakes, you could end up smoking elf goo :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

8 Likes

My next strain name :grin:

8 Likes

Thats quite a contraception, there.
Squishing out the bottom of the jack or the top?

4 Likes

Two heated plates at the bottom. I wrote a quick DIY in this thread a while back.

11 Likes

Silly elf!

22 Likes

I like the bud structure on this male.

Flopped this tall female.

25 Likes

Sometimes you gotta do what ya gotta do.
All my ssdd girls got the flops also

7 Likes

Grapey Walter Kush

21 Likes

Last night I decided to get rid of the males from the Juanita la Lagrimosa x Lowryder2 run. Most everything is covered in pollen, I managed to save a bit of pollen from my trim bin, I may hit them up again in a week.

My mothers also needed to be trimmed up. I got rid of any extra clones except the two ICookies that rooted. I noticed I had my light levels too high on the cuttings and too low in the rooted clones. I must have switched the shelves.

21 Likes

Ohhh, Bad Santa cookies!!

NOM, BOM, NOM :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :nauseated_face:

Cheers
G

5 Likes

The dog liked them though.

8 Likes

Santa Dog would like those!

6 Likes

yo…did Santa stuff that elf’s head in a plastic bag for leaving dog treats? That’s my kinda christmas!!!
Crikey, you must be expecting a huge seed haul from all those crazy males.

3 Likes

I’m guessing a couple thousand seeds from the Juanita x Lowryder, and a couple hundred each from the Skywalker Kush and Zak Haze clones I threw in there. I won’t be surprised to find some seeds in my Grapey Walter Kush autos in the veg room next door. Might even see a seed or two in the Durban Poison in the 16x16 tent upstairs

13 Likes

I didn’t know there was a 16X16 tent! I could move in with my plants. What kind of lighting?

Blessings…
:cowboy_hat_face::mask:

5 Likes