ReikoX's Workshop Rebuild 2020

Because I’m out. I used 15 gallons of it when I made my beds. :grin: I did add what I had to it, bit that was only about a third of what I needed.

5 Likes

The Juanita la Lagrimosa x Lowryder2 plants are starting to cannibilize their leaves at day 45 or so. Last time I ran some of these, they were done on day 58. So I expect these to finish up pretty quickly now.

The Grapey Walter Kush is also about done at day 72 or so. I really liked these, part of me wants to make some F2s of them next round. That or I am going to run some of the Poison Rose x Cookie Devil by @Mr.Sparkle.

28 Likes

Beautiful looking auto’s @ReikoX really liking the grapey walter kush!!!

1 Like

@Mr.Sparkle reminded me that not only is the rebuild complete, but its also 2021. I’ll start a new thread in a couple weeks after the first harvest. New thread coming soon…

I desperately needed to trim my mother plants. It’s amazing how quickly they start to yellow out when they get too close to the LED light. When I first put these mother plants in here, the LED was too low, and my Jabba’s Stash mother started to flower. I have gotten her to reveg, but during that time some of the Juanita la Lagrimosa x Lowryder2 pollen must have hit them. I pulled all of the bracts off of the plant and quite a few have some viable seeds in them. Happy little accident eh?

While I was trimming my mother plants I decided to take a bunch of clones. I’m trying a new rooting gel called FOOP. It has aloe, willow water, and mycos. It also has fish emulsion, kelp, and silica. It is a terrible brown poop color, but has some sort of mint in it so the smell isn’t off putting. We will see if I have roots in 5 days like advertised.

Next round in the beds is getting prepped. I plan to do two plants per instead of three like I did this time. I will also be using clones so I won’t have to worry about pulling males and getting an uneven distribution. One bed will be two ICookies clones and the other two beds will each have two Cherry Tart clones. This should fill me some jars. I’m not running out, but I do have more empty jars than full ones.

25 Likes

I went through the Jabba’s Stash x (Juanita la Lagrimosa x Lowryder2) seeds yesterday. There are a few ripe seeds in there, but they could have used more time to ripen up.

I went ahead and cut down the Grapey Walker Kush today, they were pretty much done at 77 days from germination. I don’t think I’ll hit my goal of 100 grams from these, some of that due to them being seeded. Some of that is also due to my recycled soil, I have been having issues with my mother plants in that soil as well.

Next round will be the Ghost Rose x Cookie Devil seeds I got from @Mr.Sparkle.

With everything out of the 16x16 tent, I set it up to as a drying tent. Not a terrible harvest considering the minimal level of attention I gave them.

30 Likes

I bet most of those if not all of those seeds pop .

As for the recycled soil issues , I ran into issues as well when I tried to recycle my soil. Very unhappy plants . I chalked it up to my overly hard water and the deposits that leaves behind. Don’t know for sure but I stopped trying to recycle my soil because of too much guess work . I do reuse soil for my veg plants usually at half fresh half used. But all of my 7 gal finishing pots worth of soil get used outside in my flower or vegetable beds.
Some day I hope to make the leap to ROLS but that day hasn’t happened yet lol

8 Likes

Well, I lost track of how often it had been used and when it needed amending. Starting fresh just seemed the best course of action right now. :+1::seedling:

12 Likes

Juanita la Lagrimosa x Lowryder2 at day 56. These will come down any day now and then I will start a new thread for 2021.

26 Likes

They look nice, are you seeing any major differences in growth after your grow room re build, or just mainly easier grow management :thinking:

5 Likes

Since these were seeds that I only grew once, in a 16oz cup, using GH 3-part and coco, and these are seeded… its an apples to oranges comparison.

Its a totally different experience growing plants as tall as me. Biggest plants I’ve ever grown. I’m going to have more seeds than I needed though. :grin:

11 Likes

Seems like a bonus to me :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Honestly, I wish I would have done a sinsemilla crop fist to have a better comparison and full jars. But, I smoked seeded weed for a lot longer than I’ve smoked non-seeded weed. At least I’ll have a couple photoperiod crosses to share with my OG peeps.

14 Likes

hey…got any macro photos of the buds? Like some trichomes we can feast on? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I have a $14 scope, I’ll try and take a sample for you. I rarely look at trichomes to determine of they are done.

8 Likes

Just caught up with everything. Damn brotha nice setup and grow. So much info as well. Thanks!

2 Likes

Okay, as requested… low res, no EFD or fancy optics like yours. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
2021-01-22_02-50-21-PM

21 Likes

ooo now we’re cookin’! I estimate the trichomes at 300 microns tall! yum!

8 Likes

Tried licking and smelling the pic but nothing happened. :sob::crazy_face:

11 Likes

Got some free time last night, so the JLO plants got the chop. It makes me quite excited for my next sinsemilla run. I set the room to 60°F/60RH.

The right bed was the one with the most seedlings that survived.

The middle bed had a Skywalker Kush that was removed previously. One of these plants was either wind burned or very over ripe.

This bed also had the biggest cola of the three.

The left bed had a Zak Haze plant that was also previously removed.

That about does it for this thread, I’ll post up a link for this year’s thread in the next couple of days.

31 Likes

Seeyah on the next dark matter thread.

11 Likes