ReikoX's Workshop Rebuild 2020

Here are directions in case you get lost.

14 Likes

Switched outlets are a pretty common thing. At least back in the 60s and 70s when floor lamps were more common. There’s a tab you can pop that connects the top and bottom of the outlet recepticle, making one side always on and connecting the other to a switch. You can put a jumper wire to get rid of the switch, or just replace the outlet with a new one with the tabs intact. Its always fun trying to trace electric circuits in old work. :crazy_face:

6 Likes

Great to this build in action lovely plants you go tin there :-1:

Is everything in the build how you planed it to be? Any changes, additions, or maybe didn’t need that or could’ve done this etc…? I think you know what i’m trying to say :laughing:

1 Like

Now that it is sealed, I am adding CO2 now. Otherwise, everything is going according to plans.

7 Likes

Nothing better than a plan coming to fruition how you planed it. Awesome.

By the way my last post had a :-1: it should’ve been a :+1: :peace_symbol:

1 Like

How that FOOP clone gel work? @ReikoX

1 Like

I forgot about that stuff, it worked no better/worse than the cheap rooting powder I usually get at the home improvement store. I’ll have to give it another go.

3 Likes

Good to know

Is this a new thread? I’m a little dazed and confused. :crazy_face::sunglasses:

Blessings…

:cowboy_hat_face:

No, last years thread… hence the 2020 in the title. :grin:

3 Likes

Old and high again! Grandaddy Purple does the trick. Much love bro.

Blessings…

:cowboy_hat_face::chile:

5 Likes

My fault. :rofl:

:evergreen_tree:

1 Like

This thread gave me soooo many ideas for my basement grow area…time to start planning.

2 Likes

Glad it could help. Feel free to ask any question. :+1::seedling:

4 Likes

How soon can you get here to work your magic on my growroom? :laughing:

Seriously though I aspire to the level of dialed in that setup is.

2 Likes

What a great read and an even better grow room. Man what a lot of work. I hope it has operated as planned and your reaping the rewards. Those Pulse Pros are so worth there money. I have three in my room. Just great brother, congratulations!!!

Grundle

3 Likes

Been reading this thread since 2020

Don’t worry about taking a long a time @ReikoX you did such an amazing job

Are you still running that little Bridgelux cob led you had a while back?

2 Likes

That little 50W bridgelux cob unit is still kicking it in the QT tent. Been running that thing for quite a while now, definitely got my money’s worth.

8 Likes