I saw this funny looking root growth when transplanting some clones. This is one of the ones I was planning to replace the mother as the stems were getting woody. As usual still waiting on Skywalker to clone. I've just determined she is a slow cloner.
The Creme Brulee are about 10 days into flowering. They are doing a lot better in the no-till than they did in the 2-gallon pots. I'm having a hard time finding a stand out girl from these four. They are all very similar, but I think I can eliminate #7 this round as it she is too lanky. I had to flop her over to keep her out of the COBs.
The workbench is at three weeks flowering now. I adjusted the lights again, now the veg (5000K) strips are off and the flowering strips are at 75%. Now that stretch is over, I think I should have vegged for a little bit longer. Jilly Bean didn't stretch nearly as much as I anticipated. I really should have kept this a monocrop.
Adonis is doing well. She responded really well to the LST. There are over a dozen tops.
Jilly Bean 1/3
Jilly Bean 2/3
Jilly Bean 3/3