Yesterday was IPM Monday, I know it was Tuesday I think I have the thrips gone again. I have seen no damage on the new clones that went in there a week ago. There is no new damage on the Skywalker or Adonis. The Zak Haze, however, have been eaten alive. Almost every leaf has some thrip damage. I added a step to my IPM routine. I now clean out the area thoroughly each week. Wipe everything down and spray it down with that week's brew. A peek into the flowering chamber.
The veg chamber is doing well. I have the Jilly Bean 2 girls going. They have another week or two to train to the screen before flowering. The Durban Poison seedlings are doing ok, but the soil mix may be a little hot for them. Two are showing a mild nutrient burn on them. I hope to transplant them to a little larger container in another week or two, then force them to flower. After they show sex, I'll move them back to veg and take clones.
You may notice the cloner is covered up with that corrugated plastic now. I read on the Build a Soil blog about their cloning method and there was an interesting comment made about light level for clones. Basically, they stated that if a clone has too much light, it will try and grow instead of growing roots. They will turn yellow as they try and pull nutrients to grow. Interestingly, this is exactly what was happening to mine. They would root, but be very weak and yellow by the time roots have shown. With this plastic cover, my cuttings are nice and green still. I'm pretty happy so far with the results. I'll get a picture of the clones later.