ReikoX's Workshop

Yeah I am the same, I’d rather source a fresh coconut and crack it open to use the water. That is full of enzymes, just like sprouts, because a coconut is a large seed if I’m not mistaking. I also sprout whatever good sourced seeds i have around and blend those with fresh water. I have the cover crop seed I bought from build a soil, and i have clover seeds, i usually do an even mix of those. I only really do that when I can’t find fresh coconut, or if i want to change it up.

3 Likes

If you are lazy like me, you can skip the whole sprouting of seeds step and buy malted grains. Malted literally means they sprout the seeds, then dry them in a kiln. Any light malt will do 2-row, 6-row, pilsner. Simply grind the grain in an old coffee grinder and top dress with the malted barley powder (MBP). I water it in with aloe, silica, and fulvic acid.

I’m making a neem/kelp tea today. It will simply steep in water for 8-12 hours then in my sprayer and applied. No air pumps, I just stir it a few times as I walk by.

This is some good conversation fellas, thanks!

8 Likes

I’v been incorporating ground malted barley into my worm bins as well the seem to love it I think Coot mentions it increases size and r re-productivity as well with the worms! Heard it on a podcast with Jeremy from BAS you may have heard the same thing I’m guessing?

3 Likes

Shit @Reiko didn’t mean to high jack your thread I’ll edit and send to @LokiGrower!

3 Likes

My fault, sorry 'bout that @ReikoX. Thanks for the pic PM, @Tinytuttle

1 Like

Hey no worries guys, this is a good conversation. No hijack at all. :+1::seedling:

4 Likes

Juanita was officially flipped to 12/12 last night. I hope she will fill in the rest of the screen. I should have used a second plant, or moved this one to the middle.

Before

After

Diamonds and Pearls looking nice and healthy.

Creme Brulee got a little too thirsty and started to cannibalize their lower leaves. I also bent a few tops over on the taller ones.

GG4s1 are they are already getting fed 2x a day by hand. Last feed was 3 grams per gallon Megacrop, 15ml per gallon of CalMag, and a dash of unicorn poop.

Tried to get a ruler in this shot, they are about 3 inches tall. They are about 19 days from seed.

19 Likes

My camera broke so no pics but i harvested a 10 to 12 in auto from the seeds you sent. I will try it out soon. :grin: I have another that looks to be ready in a week or so that is about two feet tall. Both were in 100 gallon pots. Ha! Ha! They both look very Sativa and smell fruity with some heavy musk but not quite skunky. Thanks for the seeds and if i get a camera i will snap some photos before i harvest the second one.

4 Likes

Nice, they are fun little plants hey?

6 Likes

I am having fun with them for sure. No fuss no muss. :grin:

4 Likes

Here are the Creme Brulee after four weeks of flowering. For some reason she decided she did t need those giant fan leaves anymore. I’m letting them cannibalize the leaves before plucking them.

Four of the five Freedom Dream I got from @legalcanada are sprouted and transplanted into the little 1x1x2 cab. It’s kind of like a Where’s Waldo picture trying to find them.

Juanita definitely needed another plant in there, or planted in the middle. The ran out of steam before reaching the other side of the screen.

15 Likes

Reiko…im having such a hard time replying on this site…so much i wanna post and say…only to erase all ive written
…really want to say your crystal candie are almost done…so so sticky…bugs stuck to them…

5 Likes

Well that posted ill to add more

8 Likes

Last picture is a little better…they are both 5 feet tall…super duper sticky…and they both smell like pine tree and lemons

6 Likes

Just stopping by to say :+1:and check on you to make sure your doing it right. . . Looking pretty good for your first time :wink::unicorn::poop:

2 Likes

Doing all right, taking time off for the 4th.

2 Likes

No fireworks in my area- fire restrictions. . . Im sure it’s probably the same over there ya?

2 Likes

We live in residential area so no aerials. Lots of fire crackers and fountains.

4 Likes

Man…i feel for yall…im off from tuesday to monday…i live in the country and a few of us guys all chip in for crazy show…we have some 2x10 boards with pvc pipe screwed in tandem and light the skies up

6 Likes

We’ve got sheriff drones flying around out here already watching for people starting fires or setting off fireworks. . .I like going out to my plants when they fly over the property, looking up smiling and waving hahaha

I guess one of the rednecks out here decided to use a sheriff drone for target practice and is now locked up for destruction of police equipment and firing a weapon during a fire restriction haha f*ckin rednecks giving me ( who’s neck is red from working in the garden) a bad name

5 Likes