ReikoX's Workshop

If i see a drone im putting on the guilley suit amd down thwy will come…let em prove it without a face.

6 Likes

I’m legal so all they can do is take pictures. . . And they won’t come out here unless they send the whole sheriff’s office at once. . . Too many off grid rednecks with A LOT of guns.( me included)
Sorry @ReikoX I didn’t mean to clutter your thread I forgot it wasn’t mine I guess haha move my rambling to the garbage shoot

7 Likes

Juanita did a fairly decent job filling out. I think if it was in the middle, it would have been full. I had an extra Creme Brulee clone, so I tossed it in the empty spot.

The creme Brulee are starting to put on some frost now that they are around six weeks. They started to fade pretty fast, I think I had the lights too high, too early. They either needed less light or more food. Other than the color, they are looking good to me though.

22 Likes

Depending on the operator, I have found that simply showing them your :gun: will make them leave quickly. From that height they don’t know .177 from .357 but they know it has a barrel. :wink:

I have spotted 2 in as many years. I wonder who each time, because we know dopers can afford toys, rippers would love to have one, the news media has them, the Man has them, and so do normalish people with surplus :moneybag:.

And for aircraft, the downward pointed long gun wave works well too. Even got a wing-dip :airplane_small:. :wink:

:evergreen_tree: <— imagine me as a child :imp:

3 Likes

Juanita is doing great at a little over 4 weeks. She easily goes 10 weeks. I think one plant in the middle would be perfect next round. I’m debating what to run next, I’m sticking with clones in here for a while. Probably will be Jilly Bean or Skywalker OG.

19 Likes

Ouuu, I would love to watch u grow out the jilly bean, I smoked some from a buddy irl and it tasted like actual fn candy!

4 Likes

I’ve been wondering about the JillyBean. Sub really downplayed anything Jill, IMO.
The one sample I ever had was weak & meh, but I blame the grower.

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

My cut smells exactly like peeling a fresh tangerine.

8 Likes

Hey reiko…i want to post pictures of your crystal candies buds im curing…i love them…very racey even though i let them go very very long…im having trouble posting pics…i need to upload pocs to swampthing also…it seems i can hit the reply but if i try to upload it locks again…but as usual if u give me time i finaly get it to go

4 Likes

Creme Brulee at seven weeks. Almost there, packing on the frost. The smells are sweet with earthy notes, almost like smoking out in a bakery. :grin:

19 Likes

Happy birthday bro I’m sure I just read on a thread it’s ur bday hope it’s going well take care

5 Likes

The Freedom Dream plants in the 1x1 are not doing too hot, or rather they are doing too hot. The battery on the thermostat was low (don’t know how long) so the ventilation fan was not kicking on. Yesterday it was over 100*F in there! I had to cut one of the plants that wasn’t going to make it. This is another symptom of LITFA overdose.

The Creme Brulee are at 55 days now and definitely packing on the weight. I will bust out the scope tonight and check on readiness. Looking at the buds, they look like they could use another week.

21 Likes

nice clean dab station or smoke sesh station any way nice and clean i like that.

1 Like

Creme Brulee trichomes look like they could use a couple more days. Some amber on a few of them.

Ever read about a pest, then convince yourself you have that pest? I convinced myself I had the symptoms; healthy veg growth, then what looked like a mag deficiency about 3 weeks into flower.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=159960

Busted out the scope and am happy to say these are fungus gnats. Notice the wing span is the same as the body, they have clearly segmented bodies, and no tail pipes on the ass end.

I’m going to reammend my soil and add some of this

Down To Earth Langbeinite Sulfur Potassium and Magnesium Fertilizer, 5 lb. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00VJN96LG/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_3mbwBbDX8GJXB

12 Likes

:camera_with_flash: :seedling:

how do you achieve these close-ups? bad-ass camera? mod’ed iphone?

:evergreen_tree:

1 Like

Just a cheap USB microscope.

14 Likes

Creme Brulee 7 is blooming, this was a freshly rooted clone I put in here for giggles. No idea how old it is. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Juanita at day 41 on the other side of the screen.

Creme Brulee came down today at 60 days. Not a huge yield, but nice quality. I’ll have to run these again before choosing a keeper.

19 Likes

Looks awesome! Plants look healthy and that led build looks killer

5 Likes

Thanks for stopping by, I do pretty good for just myself. :+1::seedling:

5 Likes

Here are my mothers, they are in desperate need of a trim. A couple were burning on the fluorescent lights.

Here is Juanita at about seven and a half weeks. She usually goes 10-11 weeks, so I’m pretty close. Starting to get some ripening of the buds.

These are the slowest auto flowers I have ever grown. These are eight weeks from seed and just barely started flowering. Part of that may have been the excess LITFA. These have been only getting tap water in my SIP. Ironically, the little one is male and the taller one is female. On the bright side, the clover is flowering nicely.

29 Likes