ReikoX's Workshop

Last year final harvest was around 20 pounds (best year I’ve had tbh) , this year I don’t expect that much, but i can hope😉

2 Likes

Our med laws allow 4 flowering plants. 12 non-flowering plants. Unrooted cuttings, clones, and seedlings count as non-flowering plants. We are allowed to produce 230 units (1 gram flower or 0.2 grams concentrate or 200mg edibles) every three months.

I try to stay close to this as possible. Sometimes flower overlaps a bit. Right now I have five flowering plants, ten bonsai mothers, five rooted clones, four vegging plants, and nine unrooted cuts in the cloner.

7 Likes

killer press!! i need to get my hands on one here at some point. how do you like the press/solventless vs. bho & other forms of extract?

thanks
-double

2 Likes

I think they all have a niche. I find the rosin tends to taste more like the flower. All BHO has a similar taste to me, with minor variation.

For my scale, it’s much faster to produce a gram or two. I can usually go from jar to nail in 20 minutes.

2 Likes

what sort of press would / could you recommend for someone not in a position to build it on their own? i’m a big fan of being able to do it sans solvents & like you say… from jar to nail rather quick.

1 Like

Juanita la Lagrimosa at 10 weeks. She is almost ready, probably one more week.

The next round is already in the works. I have clover cover crop coming up through the barley straw on all four. They got a light watering today, but overall the pots are still on the wet side.

Adonis is doing well, the biggest of the four right now. She doesn’t stretch much and produces some dense lemony buds.

Jilly Bean 1/3 looking good, starting to get her roots settled. These Jilly Bean clones are the keeper from a five pack. The rosin from these smells exactly like the peel of a tangerine.

Jilly Bean 2/3 is looking a little sad. Transplant shock most likely, I was somewhat rough with this one. She will pull through.

Finally Jilly Bean 3/3 doing alright.

26 Likes

My buddy was having a bachelor party this weekend. I wanted to make him some medicated chocolates for the party. I was up late, and pretty high when I made them. Well, I added WAY too much (medicated) oil to the chocolate, and it all melted at room temperature. I tried re-melting it and adding paraffin wax, but it was not enough to keep it solid at room temperature. So plan B was to make hard candies (my specialty). In retrospect, I’m happy with the hard candy suckers better than the chocolate ones anyway.

The Diamonds and Pearls are dry enough to get trimmed and in the jars. Total of about 110 grams from three plants.

With those out of the way, it’s time to take down Juanita from the no-till.first I cut out the ScrOG.

Then I cut branches and any large fan leaves. I leave the rest so they can dry a little slower. This is a shot with the flash. She is not a heavy yielder, so I’m guessing between 75-100 grams for this harvest.

I had a hard time deciding between running four Creme Brulee clones or two Juanita clones. It was a tough decision, but in the end I went with the Creme Brulee.

After transplanting the clones, I added three tablespoons of clover cover crop. I watered everything with some kelp, FAA, yucca, and silica.

The workbench is kicking along as well. The barley straw is a bit seedy, time to trim the lawn.

Adonis is ahead of the others, I’m sure the others will catch up. I started some LST on her to promote some side branching.

Jilly Bean 1/3 had a volunteer sprout come up. I’m not sure exactly what it could have been. It was chopped and dropped with the rest of the cover crop.

Jilly Bean 2/3 is finally looks to have gotten her feet settled. The new growth is green.

Jilly Bean 3/3 looking good.

29 Likes

Beautiful work, the plants look good too!

2 Likes

Thanks for stopping by @Crash32097 :+1::seedling:

2 Likes

btw: Just noticed where you’re located… the fam and I used to live there as well… west-side, was mgr at the coors wal-mart lol, small world :smiley:

3 Likes

I was rummaging through my seeds today and decided to snap a picture. Most of these are trades/gifts from users.

Shout out to my OG gro bros!
@99PerCent
@LED_Seedz
@legalcanada
@Jellypowered
@Mr.Sparkle
@Pedro_Bann
@Scissor-Hanz
@TropicalBiophile
@MadScientist

31 Likes

Wolf Pack howwwwwwwL! Back at ya @ReikoX :wink:

8 Likes

i just got here from the psychedelics thread, it’s half past 4:20, and now you gotta fuck with my head with these scale-version shenanigans and giant bic pens for shipping yard-sticks and now I know where the LITFA recipe is kept.

:dizzy_face:

like, wow.

:evergreen_tree: :blush:

6 Likes

i was literally doing the same thing today and i realized in a short 2 months here ive acquired some very cool genetics from @Scissor-Hanz
@Cobra50
@shroomgod
@deep_rob
@legalcanada

big thanks guys…
my bad reikox i thought i was reading a comment in what are you smoking today…for some reason haha cookies joint got me silly
plants are looking great as always though !

11 Likes

No worries, spread the growers love. I’ve traded with everyone on that list too. :+1::seedling:

I noticed my name wasn’t on that list. If you want to check out some of my autos, send me PM and I’ll get them out.

10 Likes

The no-till bed everything is looking good. Needed to trim up the clover a bit, it was over growing the plants. The two girls on the right are looking a little hungry, I will have to harvest some more worm castings and give them a top dressing.

Next up is a very hungry Juanita clone. Need to feed this girl something. I have a little bit of the canna nutrients left (flora, boost, and rhizotonic). Those should work well with the SIP because they are fermented plant extracts. I was hoping to hit her with some Lowryder pollen and test its viability and get started on the Auto Juanita project.

Finally the workbench is doing pretty well after another week. The clones need some more training and the lawn needs to be mowed.

Adonis is towering over everyone. I’m debating starting to flower her early. The other side is empty at the moment.

Jilly Bean 1/3 about ready to start training. She is very bushy, this plant was originally one with whorled phyllotaxy. Obviously she’s grown out of it, but still produces some very tight internode spacing.

Jilly Bean 2/3 completely recovered from her transplant shock. She’s set back about a week, so another reason I may do a staggered harvest with these.

Jilly Bean 3/3 also about ready for some training. Not sure how I got this picture so far out of frame…

29 Likes

Your plants look epic. They are some well loved ladies. :seedling:

Have you ran Jillybean before? It has been on the never ending list for a while now.

6 Likes

Hello ! Very nice job ! you make me dream! I am really admiring! :heart_eyes:

Yes I ran a pack a year or two ago, found a phenotype that smells like the peel of a fresh tangerine. The rosin is to die for. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: these three are all clones from the same mother. The small one just got a bit of transplant shock. This is my third time running her. Second time running Adonis.

7 Likes

Looking good bro! I’ve been meaning to run Jillybean for a while now :heart_eyes: so many strains…

2 Likes