ReikoX's Workshop

Bought it on Amazon. I got more than I’ll ever need, I would be happy to send you some. Get me your address in PM.

4 Likes

:smile:

I envision your spare bedroom door opening & barley pouring out like a grain silo… :laughing: :tractor:

That’s gracious & generous of you but won’t the shipping be more than the grains? There’s Ag & feed stores & brewers places here so I should be able to get some for cheap…mostly wanted to know where to go.

I guess the cooking, grocery-store stuff may be sterile. ???

I might have to steel myself & go to a “whole foods”(aka whole payceck)

:evergreen_tree:

6 Likes

Rex Products,INC Barley Seed 5 Lb - Sprouting https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01L0H1HH6/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_bp24Bb97NWDK3

I can put a pound or two in a small priority box, it’s no issue. :+1::seedling:

5 Likes

'Manuel Likes :sweat_smile:

PM a comin’

:evergreen_tree:

1 Like

ordered more CBD isolate for my mother. I mixed her up a 30 ml bottle with 30 mg THC and 200 mg CBD, and another 30 ml bottle with 30 mg THC and 600 mg CBD. I also decided to try their “terpsolate” product as well. Got a sample pack with 4 grams of different flavors. They are ok, but not as good some of the other terpenes I’ve tried. I am assuming these are not cannabis derived terpenes, but rather extracted from other plants and blended to mimic these flavors. They all tasted similar and reminded me of perfume.

This is the Skywalker OG clone in the 86-watt filing cabinet. She’s going on four weeks now.

For those of you keeping track, I finally got a root to pop on one of the Skywalker OG cuts. It’s been roughly three weeks now. I only need one, but hope a few more will also pop soon. They are holding up the Cherry Tart cuttings, they are still in glasses of water. I’ve been changing the water every three days or so.

22 Likes

Where did you get it from? Looking for a reasonable source for it.

The name is right on there :wink: CBDistillery, specifically this:

1 Like

Thanks @ReikoX

They are reasonable, but more importantly, it doesn’t cost more for the shipping than the product.

1 Like

That jilly bean omg. I need this cultivar in my life. Only TGA I’m really interested anymore.

Got a 10 pack of Agent Orange in the fridge though as I lost my mum and one day I’ll see if I can find her again.

Crushing it as always keep being epic.

4 Likes

Creme Brulee at 5.5 weeks. Shes starting to cannibalize her lower leaves as she begins going into senescence. I had to rig up some string to support them and keep them from leaning on the walls.

A few bud shots for you.

And a mulch shot for you dirty organic hippies…

26 Likes

The workbench (left) is at 7 weeks now. Everything pushing out a new flush of pistils, two oor three more weeks on these. It’s so citrusy, lemon from Adonis and orange from Jilly Bean.

Adonis just about took over the whole cabinet.

Jilly Bean 1/3

Jilly Bean 2/3

Jilly Bean 3/3, yes I see the damn fungus gnat.

25 Likes

Hey! Who ya calling “organic”? :wink:

8 Likes

Oh shit did I just assume your genetics?

I’m sorry do you prefer to be called a zim or zer?

10 Likes

“Zat guy” usually works lol. One day I’ll learn how to do dirt properly.

6 Likes

Bottles can be easier in the beginning. I found organics to have a steep learning curve.

8 Likes

Well as always just :astonished:

You have a true gift sir. Green fingered weed wisperer Rico Sauve.:stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

Yeah i get that feeling too. Dont have the time to put in now, but perhaps next summer’s outdoor plot prep and grows will help me get there. I love that you do organics in such small spaces too. I would think larger gardens would be much easier to keep the ecosystem going in. Kinda like fish tanks - lager = easier… to a point

6 Likes

Yeah, my future plan is 4x 25-gal in a 5x5 room.

6 Likes

If you share that setup/method when the time comes I will follow closely - my flowering space is about 5x5 and I was originally attempting a 4-site RDWC because I did not want to deal with a pile of media every reset. Well that didnt work, and now I’m stuck with 30gal of coco in 9 pots on a tray.

Larger plants lower to the ground would have been much easier to deal with in a scrog, and if the soil could be alive and taking care of itself for a year or more at a time, well that would be just dandy and solve my problem of not wanting to haul bags of dirt every couple months. :+1:

Next year… I gots lots to learn

7 Likes

I think you’ll really enjoy organic gardening once you get into it. I started off growing with bottled nutrients, and ever since I switched to living organic soil and mulching, my plants have been hardier, more resistant to pests and mold, and way lower maintenance. Once I mix the soil, my pots are good to go for years as long as I mulch them a few times every month.

6 Likes