3 Likes

One more month, glycerin tincture.

16 Likes

is glycine far from gycogen, aka red meat juice? :thinking:

:evergreen_tree: :stew:

1 Like

No, typo ment glycerin

2 Likes

I have a few upgrades planned for my no-till cab. First things first, I need to replace this fan that went out. The drivers get pretty hot.

Now that the fan is replaced it’s much cooler in there now.

I also installed an ammeter so I can tell how much wattage my COB lights are pulling.

Finally, I installed a Sonoff 4ch to replace my timers.

Schedule all setup and ready.

20 Likes

Workbench on this side is about done at 8 weeks, a little over a week to go.

Adonis is starting to purple up now. Still pushing a few white pistols, but some nice thick buds.

Jilly Bean 1/3 crowded out by Adonis and the clover cover crop is taking over.

Jilly Bean 2/3 these buds are pointy and dense. I can’t wait to squish them.

Jilly Bean 3/3 almost more clover than bud :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Creme Brulee in the no-till cabinet at 6.5 weeks. She’ll be done any minute now… This is going to be a bountiful harvest.

Skywalker OG at about 5 weeks. Seeing some spots of mold on some leaves. Trying to remove a bunch to help airflow, this cab is a little low in that department. I usually use it for a drying cabinet anymore…

The cherry Tart are about three weeks old now. They should stop stretching soon. I will have to pluck the big fan leaves to open them up some more.

Here they are after some plucking, bending, and swearing.

33 Likes

Got a new sticker for the no-till cab.

31 Likes

:heart_eyes: Cool set up man, love the work you do!

6 Likes

Thank you my brother especially the stuff on your teas and such inspiring my friend and that filing cabinet is sweet never seen one before grow on brother

5 Likes

Have 4 lr x devil coming out now

4 Likes

Harvest time

Two on the left are Adonis and two on the right are Jilly Bean

31 Likes

I just read the post on the origin of Zak Haze shout out to your friend and a fellow cannabis warrior godspeed brother

7 Likes

Skywalker OG at about six weeks. She is getting huge, had to string her up to keep her from flopping over.

21 Likes

Nothing to see here…
Move along…

18 Likes

As it gets a little colder, the thrips tend to find their way inside the workshop. Tonight’s IPM started with culling some extra plants. I culled Cannatonic, two Diamonds and Pearls, and three Grass Monkey bonsai mothers. I also culled some Cherry Tart and Skywalker OG clones.

I thinned out the remaining bonsai mothers (14) and sprayed them with Spinosad. I also cleaned the box.

Finally I replaced my sticky traps. Taking a moment to check what was caught in the traps, they all seem to be fungus gnats. The one on the left with barely any fungus gnats came out of the no-till cab. The middle one is the recycled organic soil. The one on the right is the hand watered coco.

17 Likes

Good test. If I am reading the right cocoa has the most.

4 Likes

Is that clover? I didnt even know it could get that big? Well done squire
:om_symbol:

2 Likes

I thinking ya have some straight up fungus gnat killers in that no-till bed! Hypoaspis miles and probably natural nematoads .

5 Likes

Its the circle of life :musical_note:

5 Likes