ReikoX's Workshop

how would you handle the fungus gnats without chemical products? I’m fighting an invasion and I don’t know how to proceed

1 Like

Check out the following: Whats the best way to get rid of fungus gnats?

4 Likes

Thank you for the link!

3 Likes

I’v had luck with a layer of sand on top of the pot as well smothers them can breath … dead!

2 Likes

Strateo. S. soil mites, nematodes, and sticky traps usually keep them down. All of these, generally, come along with the EWC top dresses.

6 Likes

More so probably with home worm bins as to commercially available stuff that more than likely has been sitting in a stores self for 6 months or better!

1 Like

Creme Brulee at 58 days. She will be coming down this weekend sometime.

Throwing out a few new pistils.

I think I found the keeper, nice short stature and pretty fall colors.

35 Likes

Thanks to league of gentlemen - i still cant see the name Creme Brulee without remembering this sketch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAhZGjUdlQI

New veg light getting installed next week. Tutorial to come…

15 Likes

I’ll be testing these White Widow x Big Bud autos for Female Seeds over at ICMag.

17 Likes

Skywalker OG at day 50

28 Likes

You say testing, are they using a new set of parents?
My first purchase from femaleseeds way back in like 2008 was White Widow Big Bud. Definitely pulling up a chair for this one.

6 Likes

According to their post, they are looking for testers so they can update their descriptions. So my guess is the same, or similar, stock. :+1::seedling:

5 Likes

Ask to test their pure ak. It stinks so good :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

They sent me those, NL, and some Chem OG photoperiods. I may test the photos in a ScrOG for them… may do Zak Haze, still haven’t decided. I even debated growing a crop of barley while I treat for thrips… :scream:

4 Likes

Im jealous. Haha. I enjoyed growing their pure AK that much I’m gonna buy a few packs for future grows. Its the smelliest strain I’ve ever grown up until now and the price is ridiculously cheap.

1 Like

How many stalks of barley does it take to make a loaf? :thinking: :sweat_smile:

~48 bushels an acre = 24g per square foot. // 10oz of flour = 10, maybe 12 square feet of barley for one loaf of bread.

9 Likes

More accurately, how much do I sprout at a time? About 1 TBSP per gallon. Now my little 2x3 might produce a couple of applications…

4 Likes

One tablespoon covers the 2x3?
One tablespoon per gallon of soil?

1 Like

I sprout a tablespoon, grind it in a blender and mix it with a gallon of water (aloe, fulvic acid, and silica too). This is an enzyme tea. I use it about once a week.

8 Likes