ReikoX's Workshop

I havnt been on your Paige in awhile, but woah congrats on those jilly beans, those shits look beautiful man

2 Likes

What is that breaking bad piece of apparatus in the top left of the pic?

1 Like

I believe that would be @ReikoX’s dab rig. Judging by the silicone cups around it and some coil that looks like a heating element :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I thought it might of been just wasn’t so sure, he does give me the Walter White vibe though :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

1 Like

My dab rig

Never watched that show, and I live in the city it was filmed.

6 Likes

You should, it’s great :wink:

2 Likes

Couldn’t get passed Malcolm’s dad in his underwear.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes

The next day, the WWxBB seeds were gently placed in a rapid rooters. I flip the rooter upside down, poke a new hole, and gently insert the seed just under the surface using tweezers. They were then placed on a seedling mat, covered with a dome, and left under low light to sprout.

7 Likes

Just curious, why do you make a new hole?

1 Like

Good question, because I flip them upside down. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

A lot of People use the rapid rooters upside down so a new hole to situate the seed in is required. :+1:

3 Likes

Sorry, I was thinking they were blocks. They are like pyramids, aren’t they?

In the immortal words of Emily Litella…

NEVER MIND

2 Likes

4/4 on the WWxBB Auto tester

16 Likes

They are looking amazingb. Mechelle x

5 Likes

These 5-gallon pots are being prepped for these WWxBB autos. A layer of homemade vermicompost was added to the top of the previous harvest’s leaves, a clover cover crop was sown.

The pots were then mulched with barley straw and watered in with kelp, fulvic, aloe, and silica. The seedlings were moved into the cabinet.

After adjusting to life without the dome for a day, they were gently transplanted into their final homes with a bit of VAM mycorrhizal inoculant.

WWxBB #1

WWxBB #2

WWxBB #3

WWxBB #4

They were then watered in with a sprouted barley, fulvic, aloe, and silica. The lights were up too high for the small plants, so I had to drop the intensity to half.

The no-till bed got a top dressing of vermicompost, clover and a cover crop was sown. Since this is going to remain under low light (12/12), I decided to throw in some garden sage seeds.

23 Likes

Skywalker OG down at 63 days.

29 Likes

Just been keeping the top misted with plain water. I increased the intensity of the veg lights to 50%

WWxBB 1

WWxBB 2 - Struggled a bit, but is coming around now.

WWxBB 3

WWxBB 4

18 Likes

Santa brought me a little 16"x16"x48" tent for Christmas. It will replace my filing (grow) cabinet for clones and drying. That’s a 5-gallon bucket for reference.

I’ve been rolling up some doobies to give away for Christmas gifts. This is the seeded Juanita, reminds me of old school rolling because of the seeds.

23 Likes

If that’s a 16x16 and a 5 gallon bucket in the first photo then…

Thats ONE BIG ASS CALENDAR!!!

Buzz ON

10 Likes

It sure is, that’s how I keep track of feed, water, etc.

9 Likes