ReikoX's Workshop

These autos are at about three weeks from seed now. All except for the runt are doing well. Two have already started to show preflowers. I turned on the flowering lights to about 25% intensity.

WWxBB 1

WWxBB 2

WWxBB 3

WWxBB 4

19 Likes

Decided, after almost 1000 posts, to chime in

Dayum! Love notill and how cool eveything looks with cover clover

5 Likes

Now that you have a large selection to choose from :neutral_face: what’s lined up for your next trials?.. :wink:

:christmas_tree:

2 Likes

looking great per usual, wonderful job

question: have you ever tried the root-trapper bags? the ones white on the outside with the grey felt bottoms?
personally i’ve found their water retention to be very very good. i’m considering trying out Radicle bags also.

great day to ya

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

Just courious how big are those bags your growing in also is that a fan or dehumidifier in the middle of your tent?

2 Likes

Five gallon pots with a fan in the middle. :+1::seedling:

3 Likes

I know this is a bit old, but was looking at the thread (thinking about no til) and had a question. When you “placed” the seeds, did you just put them on the surface or did you “bury” the seeds?

Also, what did you use for the “fabric”?

8 Likes

Placed the seeds slightly below the surface. The fabric is called “eco felt” and is made from recycled water bottles.

4 Likes

@ReikoX, since you started mulching, did it make any difference in keeping the humidity down?
I usually struggle with RH, so I wonder if mulching would help

1 Like

Sorry I cant answer that, I live in an arid climate and struggle to stay above 30% RH.

2 Likes

Got free seeds for signing up for their newsletter. Just had to pay $10 S&H

New 16"x16"x48" tent for clones and drying. Put a 4" S&P inline fan controlled by a Sonoff TH16. I also have a Sonoff Duo for the light and heating pad.

19 Likes

Very blue!
Why so blue?

2 Likes

Thank you very much for sharing your recipe I’m about to do something similar but i wasn’t sure about the rice husks, now I know i do have to add it😊

I don’t want to mess your beautiful thread, so I’ll probably dm you with a couple of questions if this is fine for you.

Thanks a lot for all your wisdom I’m learning a lot of interesting things wile I’m reading through the thread

2 Likes

R.I.P. awesome covert grow box filing cabinet your service will never be forgotten grow on brother looking amazing

2 Likes

To promote rooting. It was suggested by @LED_Seedz, so I’m trying it. Remember this is for rooting clones and drying plants.

I have found another home for it, it should be up and running at my brother’s house soon.

7 Likes

Neat. I am just about to start construction of a more permanent solution to my cloning area. It currently shares a shelving unit with my boots.

Curious to see if such a blue would in fact be a significant improvement. Was going to use full spectrum cheap strips but this has me quite intrigued… I have very good rooting rates, but they do typically take a long time; longer than the industry average for sure.

7 Likes

It’s an experiment for sure. Here is a link to the light.

LED Aquarium Light Blub, HIGROW 36W LED Plant Grow Light Bulb with 18x2W 450-460nm Blue LEDs for Indoor Plants Veg and Aquarium Plants Growing https://www.amazon.com/dp/B075RYNP18/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_uCsjCbV1VVHSR

3 Likes

Dude… Colin @ ETHOS seems like “the dude”… I immediately signed up for their newsletter after reading your post… I wrote them a letter on their website a while back that they should join us here on OG… Never heard back. But damn if his gear doesn’t look like fire… And I plan on trying his reveg trick on my bonsai plant since it smells so damn good!!!

4 Likes

One last shot of the Cherry Tart before chop time. About 60 days on these girls. They look really good considering the thrips damage they had.

Cherry Tart #1 looks to be the biggest one with a nice structure and chunky buds.

Cherry Tart #2 was a little lankier. In retrospect, I should have just flowered the two.

Those two plants were enough to fill up my little 16"x16" clone/drying tent.

I setup the sonoff to keep the humidity between 60% and 62%.

Cherry Tart #3 was the one the topped itself early and was thrown in the back corner. It also got the worst of the thrips damage.

Good thing I haven’t gotten rid of my filing cabinet yet I’ll dry those in here. It doesnt have a fancy wireless humidity sensor, but it will get the job done.

28 Likes

Those cherry tarts look tasty!
Your double saucers caught my eye. Do you run those like a hempy?

1 Like