ReikoX's Workshop

No. The double saucers are not needed, the small ones are simply there out of laziness. The big saucers are to hold the nutrients for my manual flood. I top water until the saucer is full, wait 15-20 minutes, and then drain the saucers.

3 Likes

Here we have the BBxWW after four weeks since they were dunked in water. I bumped up the flower lighting to 75% intensity now. In one more week I will have them at full power. They just go t a coconut water, fulvic, aloe, silica tea today.

WWxBB 1, this is what I had hoped all four would look like now, tall and barely starting to flower.

WWxBB 2, this one is the runt, even the cover crop seems to be doing bad.

WWxBB 3, small but flowering…

WWxBB 4, again small, but flowering.

The no-till bed is still empty. Just have the lights on at about 10% intensity and giving it a small watering.

20 Likes

Cherry Tart got a final trim and into jars last night. Grand total of 203 grams off 200-watts of light.

27 Likes

Nice job on the Cherry Tart @ReikoX

Not that I have ever seen you grow a bad plant. PJ work is shining. Have had my eye on these for a while now.

6 Likes

Killed it as usual :+1:

2 Likes

My tent is the same size :weary:
I’d much rather it was wider as it’s a tight squeeze.

1 Like

Zak Haze clones with the experimental LED

13 Likes

Is that a far red to initiate flower quicker? Is that why you are running the test?

1 Like

No, wrong end of the spectrum. Its 450-460nm blue LEDs to encourage root growth.

8 Likes

@Bongedtobits, I think the red that u are seeing is the red digital display from the thermostat inside the humidity dome.

4 Likes

Zak Haze clone going in the no-till.

Experimental blue light worked out great, all clones rooted successfully.

WWxBB tester. Not my best work by far.

27 Likes

There so cute that size good luck mechelle x

1 Like

She looks really nice . mechelle x

I finally got around to filtering my reetha glycerin tincture @DavesNotHere. l will try using it as a wetting agent later this week.

16 Likes

Zak Haze clone adjusting to the no-till bed nicely. Trimmed up some of the clover cover crop.

WWxBB at seven weeks now. These are not very big, but getting some girth to them. The smell is also maturing. It reminds me of SSH, slight fruitiness with a savory component to them.

WWxBB 1, if all four were like this one, I would be very pleased

WWxBB 2, if all four were like this, it would have been a complete fail

WWxBB 3, this one is getting darker as it ripens up

WWxBB 4, despite her small stature, she is pretty chunky

19 Likes

After a second round of Creme Brulee I came up with the keeper. These were all very similar to one and other. These three Creme Brulee moms are being culled, they have been in these same pots for about nine months.

18 Likes

Got my screen put together and up. Just in time, the Zak Haze clone is getting about screen height already. The light is running about 100 watts right now.

14 Likes

So I went to water my mother plants and noticed that my T5 was down to a single bulb. No wonder they were getting yellow and sickly. I tried to be lazy, but I only had one spare bulb. So I guess this is the universe telling me to get off my ass and install that LED I built for there.

Fist I had to remove the old light. This light is actually screwed into the ceiling. So I had to remove the bulbs and reflector to unscrew it. I pulled all but one pair of wires.

Next I had to install the driver. A little messy, bit it will do for now, I’ll clean up the wiring in a bit. The light is installed and dimmed to about 75-watts.

The light is all hung and working again. I also installed my webcam while I was at it.

Finally all the mothers were put back. I also put some autos in plugs.

22 Likes

WWxBB at eight weeks. They look like they could use another week or two. I turned the 2700K lights off and bumped the 4000K lights up. Hopefully this will frost them up a bit the last few weeks.

WWxBB 1, as advertised these are starting to get a sweet smell to them. The savory, veggie smell is giving way to a more floral and citrus smell.

WWxBB 2, this one was an interesting experiment. Normally I would pull a small plant like this. I wanted to see what it would do.

WWxBB 3, this one started flowering very fast. Shes about done already.

WWxBB 4, this one is short but stacked. Very chunky from top to bottom.

I removed the filing cabinet and the 1x1x2 cabs and put my tent in their place. When I moved it something happened to the Sonoff Duo, so I disconnected it. I’ll try and debug it, hopefully I didn’t somehow fry it…? I also moved a lot of pots and misc grow stuff, harvested a couple gallons of vermicompost, and got most of the workshop cleaned.

The clover is overgrowing my Zak Haze clone, I should trim that up.

16 Likes

Could you put some pictures up of the inside of your tent please @ReikoX I’d like to see how you have everything set up if you wouldn’t mind as I need to utilize my space but finding it a bit of a clart on getting it sorted as theres hardly any room to move. I’ve just been trying to hang my new light but gave up as I started getting frustrated and bad tempered with it :sweat_smile:

1 Like