ReikoX's Workshop

They get flooded to about 2/3 the cup height. Yes the water wicks up through the coco.

6 Likes

Man, I have seen some cool hidden rooms…But your filing cabinet takes the cake…Such a sweet room :slight_smile:
Looks like you did alright in there to boot.

K.

6 Likes

Hey can anyone buy your auto seeds through PayPal ?

1 Like

Yes, I will be making seed packs available for a small S&H fee after the FAM giveaway. Give me a couple weeks…

9 Likes

A rare look at the cameras with all cabs lit.
Top left: Jabba’s Stash, top right: random clones, bottom left: bonsai mothers, bottom right Cherry Tart.

24 Likes

The 12 Lowryder2 x Juanita la Lagrimosa seeds were taken out of the cup and put into rapid rooters last night. Most of them had sprouted tails already.

The Jabba’s Stash are doing well at about two weeks of flower. One has bolted to the light, so I flopped the tops over a bit.

The Cherry Tart are definitely not stretching quite as much in this cab as they did in the other. That being said, they are stretching nicely and the screen is pretty full.

22 Likes

I bought a couple of EarthBoxes a while ago. Finally decided to get them outside and try planting some veggies outside. I have never had good luck growing any plants outside. This is the third year I have tried. My goal is to make a salsa garden. I have tomato, green chili, cilantro, and cucumber.

I put up the panels on the greenhouse. I looked into plastic for the top. Not really what I want, but I think I can get it done for around $30. I need to figure something else out though, because the winds blew off three or four panels this weekend. I’m thinking foil tape will solve my issue…

16 Likes

A bead of silicone sealer around the aluminium before sitting the panels in position so it’s sandwiched between the two surfaces???

7 Likes

Doing some CAD (Cardboard Aided Design). My floor in the cabinet is set up about 4.75 inches. I will need the extra space, plus keeping the reservoir on the cold concrete slab should help keep temperatures down.

First I measured and traced out the shape I needed to cut out.

Next I drilled the corners.

Then I cut out the floor using a jigsaw.

A perfect fit! Well almost, my sight line is higher than my max fill line…

Mixed up some nutrients for the seedlings.

Finally, I transferred the Lowryder2 x Juanita la Lagrimosa seedlings from the rooters to their final solo cups. I setup the timer to and they got their first watering this morning.

26 Likes

Depending on the winds, I would put another bead on top of the panels.

3 Likes

No room? Make room!

Love the simple DIY Ebb n Flood setup, looks like it will work like a champ!

Happy growing!

4 Likes

Looking sweet!!!

I need see of those seeds!! Can I shoot you and pm and you can like give me some?

I’m interested to see how it turns out as it may be something to try in the future, especially for those that like the solo grows

2 Likes

Your flood and drain setup is brilliant.

I just got my first DIY ebb and flow system set up and running, which required me to build a sturdy stand to raise my cabinet a foot off the floor so I could put a reservoir underneath it since there’s such limited vertical space inside the cabinet.

It never even occurred to me that I could also cut out the floor like you’ve done to inset the flood basin and provide even more vertical space. I’m totally stealing that idea after this run.

11 Likes

Jabba’s Stash at three weeks flowering. The water only recipe is working quite well. These have had nothing but water and some Recharge and Mammoth P. I got samples to try, so might as well. Just barely had enough room for these. They are starting to get that musky OG smell to them.

Cherry Tart also at three weeks flowering. I am also giving the no-till bed water only (and microbes) this run. I did top dress with some EWC and MBP at the beginning of veg though.

31 Likes

There looking really nic mechelle x e. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

@ReikoX
Jabba’s Stash are looking good was that a OG remake must of missed on that one ! What flower times are they7/8 week?

4 Likes

Jabba’s Stash is Bubba Kush x Snow Lotus, it’s supposed to be a 8-9 weak variety.

7 Likes

Jabbas Stash is great! I grew out a pack before and found 2 amazing plants(common theme among bodhi packs). They took 9 weeks for me and had tones of kush n sweet berries with hints of coffee. :ok_hand:

30 Likes

Beautiful buds, thanks for sharing. I’m looking for a Bubba Kush leaner, I’m sure that Snow Lotus will add some weight and frost too. :+1::seedling:

10 Likes

Thanks ReikoX! :pray:

Your plant on the right looks like it may be Snow Lotus leaning. It’s hard to say for sure because I can’t zoom on the pic but I think it looks like some minor N sensitivity. The SL phenos are very easy to identify because it’s very nitrogen sensitive so when you get any leaf curling you know that’s a snow lotus trait. I’ve grown a few of these crosses and have run into this trait in all of them.

11 Likes