ReikoX's Workshop

Trimmed up under the screen on the Cherry Tart. Much better air flow. I also had to put up some sticky traps. Not seeing any damage, but noticing a few adult fungus gnats.

Here we have my small veg area. There are 7 mothers in the very back, 9 2-week old clones in the middle, and 10 freshly rooted clones up front. And overgrow the cabinet in 3… 2… 1…

These look a lot better now that they are getting flooded. I like that the flood triggers the motion sensor on my camera. That was my clue it wasn’t working for the first few days. Reviewing the logs, I never saw a flood.

18 Likes

Hey, I seen your thought on crossing the juanita to the freedom dream, and was wondering if you found any freedom dream that produce much cannabinoids at all. The same idea struck me, but the freedom dream I ran were all effectively fiber strain. No smell, no trichomes. Even the second generation yielded no stand-out females over here so I abandoned the project.

2 Likes

Grew out a few females, wasn’t impressed with them and tossed them before completing them.

3 Likes

Replacing a few more bonsai mother plants. From left to right they are Zak Haze, Creme Brulee, and Diamonds and Pearls. The rest of the bonsai plants were looking light stressed so I turned the strip down from about 24 to about 15 watts.

The Cherry Tart girls have finished stretching and are starting to bud up well. These were not my keepers, so this will be their last run. They are a tad over four weeks 12/12.

The Jabba’s Stash are also a tad aver four weeks. The back right plant was burning, so I bent it down. These really could have used some betrer training. Live and learn eh?

24 Likes

That’s a beautiful story. Sounds like a wonderful man. I’ve been suffering with infections, inflammation ECT. I was wondering if there are other “super strains” with elevated CBG-A? I know that was a little while back. Has the ZAK Haze been crossed with an Indica for usages in pain reduction?

I’d like to set off on a path of breeding for medical properties. Just peeked my interest, this story really hit home. I appreciate your passion and love for your comrade. Thanks.
-J

4 Likes

Yeah, it’s a sativa in growth and bud structure,. Flowers in 9-10 weeks. But hits like an indica. It’s a clone only, and apparently only a few were given out. I have passed her on to a few local friends.

7 Likes

That last photo looks bubba leaning. I bet that is tasty!!

Sorry for a lack of updates… Here are some webcam updates.

Jabba’s Stash around 5.5 weeks. A good pic of the fan anyway. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Cherry Tart also around 5.5 weeks.

Finally the Lowryder2 x Juanita la Lagrimosa flipped just last night.

22 Likes

That sticky trap looks like a mass grave. :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

Yeah, I need to replace it. Think about how many I would have if I didn’t have that trap up?

3 Likes

Juanita es mi favorita! @ReikoX love your updates! Thanks bro.

1 Like

Yuck!
Brothers in arms. lol

(I just changed them not long ago because the others were getting too crowded. Outdoor grow, unlimited supply :scream:)

8 Likes

I found this a while ago. The wooden trellis is so boss. Did you run it kinda like guitar string? I have a hard time pulling a knot super tight. I can make a noose lasso that’s about it.

3 Likes

Yes the eye hooks spin. I weave the net then spin the hooks to make it taunt.

5 Likes

Considering I haven’t done a whole lot with these plants, they sure are looking good. I hope the males show soon, I’m hoping for the 3/4 males that @Pedro_Bann got.

Most of you don’t have to worry about adding humidity, but I do. :cactus: :sunny: My “lung room” barely reaches 50% RH with this running all the time. The ultrasonic fogger wasn’t working very well, so I replaced the disk. Good as new!

Got three of the four Jabba’s Stash cloned and transplanted into the fabric pots. I’m uncertain what to do about the one that didn’t clone. All the growth tips of the rooted clone dried up. I will either try and re-veg the plant or just deal with the three I have.

Cherry Tart looking alright. For some reason the plant on the right is not bulking up very much. The pistils are getting brown already. Oh, and for those that noticed, I replaced the sticky trap.

Finally the Jabba’s Stash are doing well. One of the front right plants was having trouble holding itself up. So I tried to hold it up with a stake and some garden tape.

20 Likes

Looking great! I wish I could send you about 10% of my RH, we’d both benefit. :snake:

2 Likes

Looking as good as usual ReikoX

Cheers Johnny

Cherry Tart

Jabba’s Stash

29 Likes

How long do you give your pollen to dry out before freezing it? I collected some of your LR x UV pollen and I’ve left it to air but how long does one typically leave it? :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

Usually leave it for a day or two. Mind you my ambient humidity is around 15% RH.

7 Likes