ReikoX's Workshop

Went through and trimmed out any moldy bits I could find. It was mostly confined to the big mIn cola. I also removed any large, overlapping fan leaves.

Put them back under the lights. Hoping to give them another week to finish up, they are almost there…

35 Likes

Realized I hadn’t been to your garden in a long while. Looking great like usual.

5 Likes

Some purdy looking ladies, sorry to hear about the bud rot. At least you caught it quick

4 Likes

My best jar of grass currently, has a Ragu lid on it. Smells like Malt Liquor tastes like wtf! Im buying a vaccum sealer and a rack of Ball jars. Its funny opening it every now and again. Lol

@ReikoX im sorry to hear that bro. That shit sucks. Your thermometer had damn good numbers. I had to pull your strain a little early. I was seing things I didn’t like so I pulled it. Im gonna do a run of all autos. Im waiting on bum wine or a Mephisto pack.

2 Likes

Thanks for the tips dude

Buy a vacuum sealer that has a stop sucking button the ones that don’t have a stop destroy your bud when they auto seal it into a block

5 Likes

…If only there were more of these AND the “start” buttons…

:wink:

:evergreen_tree:

7 Likes

sux big meaty and bouncy has it’s risks… it’s a big ol eco system out there.

9 Likes

I had a lot of beans from OP all germinate and refrigerated >> :sunflower:

2 Likes

This is why I plan on doing no-till beds in my new workshop. Three of these would kick ass!

27 Likes

Love the new packaging! Everything is looking well, as expected… perfect :+1:t2:

2 Likes

Mothers

Skywalker OG at 22 days flowering

Butter Cookies testers at 47 days flowering

Gas & Guns testers at 73 days since germination

38 Likes

Great selections it must be like a buffet at your house with al these strains your running ,like they say variety is the spice of life . Looking good bet the smells are intoxicating at times!

9 Likes

Not sure if it’s still on…but I was number 20 to like.
Shoot…it’s not

Wow. I was waiting for those shots. Damnit man. Those strips pull some tight nuggets. Hope the smoke is as good as they look. They have a beautiful fade going on. The soil is working out so good. Just water and let them go. I had an explosion of FG. Im wiping them out. Little bastards are like flies on poop lol. Looking good in there. Im ready to see you crank it up. :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Got a nice sea of bud man!!

2 Likes

Gotta fill my jars. :+1::seedling:

10 Likes

I can’t wait for your new setup!!!

2 Likes

@ReikoX I so sorry, I know I’ve asked loads and I know it’s on a post here somewhere :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: but I’m lazy so just had a quick one. So I crossed your el ruv with the GSC and WM, does this make it an S1 or an F1. OR is it none yet as I haven’t actually done a seed run with the outcome seeds to make it into a S/F1.

Much love bro sorry I’m a spastic :rofl:

4 Likes

Filial generation 1 (F1) is the initial cross between parents (P1 and P2). Filial generation 2 (F2) happens when you cross two siblings in the F1 generation.

12 Likes