Reliable Safe Clip On Fan

I straped a cheapo 24" box fan to the ceiling of the inside of my tent. All airflow problems solved. Also doesn’t take up floor space. It’s hung 3" from the tents ceiling on the lowest setting, Works for the last 24 month’s so far in a 3x3.

3 Likes

Have you checked what it is drawing?

Cheers
G

That is a clever idea, but I want the fan to blow across the leaves and also make the stems and branches sway. Does a box fan mounted to the ceiling do that?
The top of my tent is pretty crowded already with an exhaust fan, duct muffler, and carbon filter.

1 Like

Are you asking about the AC Infinity fan? They don’t have it on their website yet.

2 Likes

Yeah man, all the plants branches will move even on the low setting. On high its almost too much air flow. I used fishing leads to hang the fan up.
Also cut the face off the fan so I can clean It without taking it apart before it got hung up. Very cheap solution.

3 Likes

Ac Infinity just emailed me back about this fan:

3 Likes

Sorry, poorly worded, the question was directed at Cadman.
I was curious how many watts that box fan was pulling.

Cheers
G

Ohh sorry didn’t realize this was for me.
Honestly have no idea :confused: I just grabbed the cheapest one from Walmart and cut the front plastic panel off the front and installed it.
It’s been atleast 24 months using it 12/12 without any issues with the fan or airflow.

1 Like