Repro :: Silas' Lost Skunk - Exodus Cheese x UGORG Blues

Just make sure the hops don’t have hops latent viroid…

4 Likes

They’ll be anaerobically fermented for 6 months at temperatures exceeding 100 degrees F, which should effectively neutralize any viroid present.
That said, if I can source hops from an hlvd-free certified producer, that would be my preference

3 Likes

Lost Skunk #1 OD

20 Likes

That’ll be a fun trim! :sweat_smile:
Love the rosette style buds, beautiful golden ratio vibes

5 Likes

Woah… Gush Mints x Lost Skunk too !?

Got your package @Zanzibar :eyes:

17 Likes

I"m testing the GMxLS right now. Still just seedlings. But the GM is a total champ. A very superior OG cut. Looking forward to what the cross does
Have fun

8 Likes

Good luck with the reproduction!

There is so many variations with skunk that one not sure knows how it must be.
For me the skunk is what my 2003 sensi seeds skunk #1 was: a extra loud odour weed with a characteristic smell. (I don’t remember how to describe it)

6 Likes

@Zanzibar

very cool on that hybrid, i have a filling with you all over the lost and me just about to get way way deep into the cheese and hopefully some really nice skunk WE are going to be needing to make a few addie labels for one another, i fill some swap packages being thrown our way. i’ll sure have a 6 count sheet of labeled paper on my end.

HAHA very nice …

7 Likes

shes getting lovely coloration

2 Likes

were going now …

14 Likes

so do you cheese heads think this is a legit cut of the EXODUS cheese ???

how about the

UK CHEESE

thank you …

7 Likes

Can’t say I’ve had either cut (but I’d love to lol) but the Exodus there does indeed look like the Exodus branching I’m used to seeing :thinking:

The Exodus leaners in the Franco’s Lemon Cheese(SLH x Exodus) I grew out looked like that Exodus cut you got there. Wide spidery/viney plants. That particular trait is even more apparent in flower. I think the UK is an S1 of the Exodus? I can’t remember :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

@Star_Dog may recognize those .

4 Likes

The leaves sure look like the exodus cheese that was brought over in the early 2000s …

4 Likes

i hear that she stinks good of cheese, my friend i got her from said this one did not have a real heavy cheese to her so im just not sure and i want to be sure seeing im now in flower, i want to work with her but i need to know for-sure if she’s legit or not.

annoying to be honest …

5 Likes

i was told the exodus could not be reversed, and seeing i have reversed this plant im guessing its not the legit cut. who knows.

hummm …

2 Likes

You’ll smell it if it’s the real cut … unmistakable smell

5 Likes

the lost skunk had a pretty nice cheese type smell to her and thats the only thing i can go with at this point.

we shall see …

4 Likes

Any idea how they tried to reverse her? Maybe your mix is just a better ratio than they were using?

2 Likes

have no idea, how ever if this is not the legit exodus it makes no difference really.

i will work the reversed plant as if it were legit, who knows.

peace …

3 Likes