Resimax's seeds up for trade

I probably shouldn’t because in the trading rules post it says:

Overgrow is no way responsible for the exchange, if you don’t get your seeds, or you didn’t like what you got. Do not come to forum complaining about the exchange. It is between members.

Plus I’ll give them a couple more weeks to make it right. I’m really not worrying about it anymore though. Like some of you said, it’s a gamble and I can’t expect seeds in return. The rules even say to only send what you can afford to lose.

3 Likes

@resimax this thread has been a huge wave of emotions. Everything from excitement about new untested crosses all the way to the inevitable disappointment from scammers not following through on their end. Take a few moments, days or even weeks to chill and you’ll feel much better. In general most folks here will follow through, when I first joined I was in a flurry of trading and the only person who outright scammed me was @DrGonzo13. May he be banned forever.

That said I’ve noticed a huge uptick in folks signing up, making trades with no intention of following through. It’s a huge emotional ding when someone does that to you for sure. I’ve been able to deal with that in two ways. The first thing I did was switch my expectations. I went from ‘ill give you this if you give me that’ to ‘ill send you this with no expectation of return, if you do return I’ll be pleasantly surprised’ l. That mental shift was huge and made me enjoy this site more. The second thing I did was weed out the chaff. This site has a community respect system that works well enough. If randos with no stars approach me asking for beans they get ignored.

Lastly considering optimizing on your costs. I ship in flat envelopes with a simple hose washer. They’re uninsured. I’ve sent probably 100 or more by now and only two havent made their way to the recipient ultimately. If someone tells me they didn’t make it I’ll just resend. Much cheaper than insurance.

You’ve got some interesting crosses here. Id love to trade with ya. Get some rest and when you feel up for it reach out. There are tons of similarly like minded folks here.

10 Likes

…this is my approach :slightly_smiling_face:

@resimax you’re a great guy with good genetics to trade and I’m sure this will blow over.
:v:&:green_heart:

7 Likes

Ok, so I got burnt on a couple trades, but the OG family made up for it big time. I’m no longer in the hole with my collection. I actually have quite a few more strains than what I started with. Someone even sent another envelope with 6 flips on top of what I was expecting from them. :green_heart: to you all. When I get stamps next week it is time to give back to this wonderful community.

15 Likes

I’d you have not already do yourself a favor and work a trade with @Neoangelo147 . He has thread pucks he prints. No need for washer and flips. @resimax I just got 100!!!

4 Likes

Real high quality as well :clap:

2 Likes

I got some of them arriving tomorrow :slight_smile: Cool dude

3 Likes

That’s awesome man right on.!!!

Ok, here is my list of seeds.

Note 1: Some of these I have very few or just single seeds and not willing to part with unless I grew it already. The reason why is because I have ongoing contracts with sponsors and need to grow one of each from them to continue my partnership. This is my full collection, so ask about any particulars you’re interested in.

Note 2: I am selective with who I trade with. You should have a non-recent account or good trader feedback. I was burnt too much, and even harassed for a month by an incompetent trader as if it was my fault. I almost quit this site recently. I’m trying to stay positive. Please let’s keep this friendly.

Breeder Strain Feminized Photoperiodic
Beleafer Fruit Sourz THCV No Yes
Bodhi Seeds Lemon Hashplant V2 No Yes
@Budderton (OG) Appalachia F3 x Cobra Quiver No Yes
@Budderton (OG) Aruka Valley x Malawi Gold No Yes
@Budderton (OG) Glitter Trike No Yes
Captain Red Beard Seeds (mixed) Yes Yes
CBD Crew CBD Nordle Yes Yes
CBD Crew CBD SharkShock Yes Yes
Cult Classics Seeds Cement Shoes Yes Yes
Dirty Bird Genetics Unicorn Whip Yes Yes
Divine Seeds Auto Kabul Yes No
Divine Seeds Candy Yes Yes
Divine Seeds Kabul Yes Yes
Doctor’s Choice Chronic Fast F1 No No
Dutchfem Mimosa Cherry Kush Yes Yes
Elite Clone and Seed Company Permanent Marker S1 Yes Yes
Garden of Green Diesel Berry Cough Yes Yes
Genetics 101 Bottle Service Yes Yes
Genetics 101 Cognac MAC Yes Yes
Genetics 101 Deep Fried MAC Yes Yes
Genetics 101 Washer King Yes Yes
Golden Road Seed Company Angel Food Cake Yes Yes
Great Lakes Genetics Boosted Biscotti x Run Away Bride #8 No Yes
HUBA Seed Bank Cannatonic Yes Yes
HUBA Seed Bank Deep Chunk No Yes
HUBA Seed Bank Deep Chunk x The OG #18 Yes Yes
HUBA Seed Bank Kush Auto Yes No
HUBA Seed Bank Purple OG Yes Yes
Humboldt CSI Notso Headband x Triangle Kush Yes Yes
Humboldt Seed Company Gorilla Wreck x Bigfoot Glue Yes Yes
Humboldt Seed Company Macaroon x Gazurple Yes Yes
Humboldt Seed Company Melon x GSC Yes Yes
Humboldt Seed Company Vanilla Frosting x Gelato Yes Yes
@Jim (OG) Strawberry Temple x Sweet & Sour No Yes
@Jonesfamily7715 (OG) Citradelic Sunset Yes Yes
@Jonesfamily7715 (OG) Malawi Gold (Ace Seeds) x Malawi Gold (The Real Seed Company) No Yes
@Jonesfamily7715 (OG) Somali Taxi Ride x Malawi Gold (The Real Seed Company) No Yes
Kannabia Afrodite Yes Yes
Kannabia BCN Diesel CBD Yes Yes
Kannabia Kama Kush CBD Yes Yes
Kannabia Kiss Yes Yes
Kannabia Mataró Blue Yes Yes
Kannabia Monkey Grease Yes Yes
Kannabia Purple Kush Yes Yes
Kannabia Skunk+ Yes Yes
Kannabia Swiss Dream Auto CBD Yes No
Kannabia Swiss Dream CBD Yes Yes
Kannabia Swiss Dream Rosé Auto CBD Yes No
Kannabia Thai Fantasy Yes Yes
MSNL ACDC Yes Yes
MSNL Cali Kush Yes Yes
MSNL Gary Payton Yes Yes
MSNL Harle-Tsu Yes Yes
MSNL OG Kush Yes Yes
MSNL Ringo’s Gift Yes No
@Neoangelo147 (OG) Citrus Breath No Yes
@Neoangelo147 (OG) Gelato Lime No Yes
@Neoangelo147 (OG) Hella Lime No Yes
@Neoangelo147 (OG) Lime Drop Cookies No Yes
@Neoangelo147 (OG) Lime OG F3 No Yes
Next Generation Seeds Lillooet Black No Yes
Pacific Coast Genetics Strawberry Gary x Pacific Butter ? Yes
Royal Queen Seeds Critical Yes Yes
Royal Queen Seeds Hulkberry Yes Yes
Royal Queen Seeds North Thunderfuck Yes Yes
Seedsman Banana Jealousy Yes Yes
Seedsman Black Sugar Yes Yes
Seedsman Bubba Cheesecake Yes Yes
Seedsman Cream & Cheese CBD 1:1 Yes Yes
Seedsman Critical Purple Kush Yes Yes
Seedsman Doctor Seedsman CBD 30:1 Yes Yes
Seedsman Gelato 41 BX Yes Yes
Seedsman Peyote Gorilla Yes Yes
Seedsman Peyote Zkittlez Yes Yes
Seedsman Pink Kush CBD 30:1 Yes No
Seedsman Purple Ghost Candy Yes Yes
@sober (OG) Stardawg Kush F2 No Yes
Sweet Seeds Red Pure Auto Yes No
Terp Frenzy Banana Mint Cream F2 No Yes
Terp Frenzy Cereal Bowl Skunk F2 No Yes
Terp Frenzy Lemonberry Fields No Yes
Terp Frenzy Pickleberry Cream Pie No Yes
Terp Frenzy Pickleberry Cream Pie F2 No Yes
Terp Frenzy Strawberry Lemontree F3 No Yes
The Landrace Team Malawi Gold No Yes
The Real Seed Company Malawi Gold No Yes
Thug Pug Pearly White No Yes
WeedSeedsExpress CBG Cirus Nectar Yes No
WeedSeedsExpress Permanent Marker Yes Yes
(white label) Blue Cheese Yes Yes
(white label) Junior Mint x MAC Yes Yes
Zamnesia CBD Fix Yes Yes
Zamnesia Granddaddy Purple Yes Yes
Zamnesia Green Cure CBD Yes No
24K x Royal Kush ? Yes
Andhra Gold (Indian landrace) No Yes
(Bag of Oranges x Uncle John Skunk) x (Jag x Malawi Gold) No Yes
Blackberry Hammer ? Yes
Blueberry Ghost Cookie ? Yes
Chemo ? Yes
GMO x Mendo Breath ? Yes
La Mera Mota ? Yes
Lemon Alien x Grateful Red Yes Yes
Mazandaran Iranian Kush No Yes
Odhisa Malkangiri Masala (Indian landrace) No Yes
Peshawar (Afghan landrace) No Yes
Shillong Mango (Indian landrace) No Yes
3 Likes

Nice list! What kind of things are you looking for in a trade?

1 Like

A little bit of everything :slight_smile: I’m also looking for STS chemicals and anything that will help my newly started breeding endeavor.

3 Likes

I will dig through my list later on and send you a pm. We can see if I have something your interested in :grin: it’s been a minute since I e traded

What’s your breeding endeavour? Do you have an end game in mind?

1 Like

Nothing in particular right now. I just started breeding Granddaddy Purple with a cross between 2 landraces as the pollen donor (Hindu Kush x Tirah Valley). I’m just getting my feet wet and trying to find some good phenos that I can call my own to start working with.

End goal is to give seeds away to people in need. I really dislike the insane prices people must pay for seeds, just because they are praised as from a good breeder. Even bad seeds from bulk seed banks are expensive for the little guys to get a decent collection. I believe seeds should be free or low cost. The people that put a lot of effort into breeding mostly all do it for the passion they have. With the amount of seeds one can get, charging the insane prices doesn’t help anyone. This is medicine to a lot of people. It should be readily available.

I don’t even smoke high THC weed due to medical issues. I just have a love for growing the plant. I smoke type 3 CBD weed only.

7 Likes

I probably sent you citridelic sunset, I’ve been sending that one out. Fems

2 Likes