Return to growing after almost 20 years..

Octopots, 12/12. I’m getting excited now! :smile:

4 Likes

Looking good!!

3 Likes

@Gravitys-Rainbow welcome back brother. I was in the same boat about 2 years ago. It will probably take you a few grows to get back in your groove. Ill follow along if you dont mind.

5 Likes

Quick Update… Day 4 of flowering not much has changed. No signs of sex yet although i have a suspicion on the front left plant in picture. They are drinking water like a drunk sailor and the roots are having a growing partying in the bottom of the octapots

. :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Day 6 of flowering…

Couple more clicks on the lights… Up they go!

11 Likes

Day 9 of flowering 12/12 light

These ladies are on fire! Look at that wedding cake grow in just 3 days… Talk about stretching… Yes… I said ladies… All 4 are females. These were all grown from seeds. Wedding cake and gorilla glue I knew what they were but the two indicas from seeds i have collected in the last 35 years I don’t know what they are now except indica but can get a idea of the strain when i see the buds mature. Very happy no males. As you can see the first set of my LEDS are as high as they can go so I will be spending some time this evening doing some training and tying down the net. I am probably going to pull the tops towards the gorilla glue side and vice versa. I feel like just tilting the octapots side ways a little :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Looking good in there! How big is that tent?
:green_heart: :seedling:

2 Likes

5x5 - 80cm tall

2 Likes

Man it looks bigger. I thought it might be at least 4x8.

3 Likes

Looking good there!

2 Likes

Day 12 of flowering.

Just super impressed I am coming up on the second week of flowering and I am still a little under 30 days since I put them in the octopots. Did a little “tucking” of the high growers so they would not hit the lights!
I am getting a lot of light penetration in the lower branches as I have a set of 3 Abriselux A2000 LED Grow Lights for a 5x5 grow space. RHumidity is a little high (68%) but I have “positive suction” (the tent pulls in) and the air is immediately pumped out of the tent thru the AC unit and vent. Will definitely keep a eye on this and hoping cooler weather in the near future will bring the RHumidity down some. Very Happy.

13 Likes

Day 14 flowering…

Just recording progress so I can see the change over time.

10 Likes

Nice Bud, bud!

2 Likes

Thank you. I am quite happy atm. These octopots and TPS1 nutes are knocking it out of the ball park.

5 Likes

Looking good! I’d say they are loving the octopots.

2 Likes

Nice update. Thank You for sharing.

2 Likes

20 days flowering…

Just recording growth on 20th day of flowering Frost is starting to appear :slight_smile:

ng…

11 Likes

Houston we have a problem…

Humidity is way too high. I did not want to spend the money on a dehumidifier but I went and did it anyway. If I didnt I would be fighting the problem forever growing in a garage… …in the south. Sprayed down with sulfur spray which should take care of my problem and the tent is now @ 50% Rhum…

Buds are still looking good… 5-6 more weeks to go…

10 Likes

yah, extreme humidity isn’t good for the plant’s transpiration either.

1 Like

From what i am reading on other threads here… everyone is fighting it atm.

1 Like