Rhai88 & Rena93's Cultivation Station

I was just trying to think big for ya!

Well, you for sure got one on a Jeep steering wheel somewhere, lol. Who is that, Headybear?
I’m sure other riders might ask about it.
:yum:

1 Like

Ahh it looks so much better in person

7 Likes

Awesome! Glad they landed safe!

4 Likes

Thanks again I’m thinking where to put em now

2 Likes

A picture from last night of the 5x5. Things are recovering from transplant a bit slower than I’d care for. This cultivar definitely has me scratching my head at times with their desires. Overall they seem healthy so I’m not complaining. Next Saturday will be the 6 week mark and I think I will flip. Going for smaller plants this run as I’m pretty sure I won’t be going for seeds this run.

15 Likes

Thanks a million @Rhai88 !! Arrived safely! Like @Thats_bank said: It is even better in person!!

☆DJSF

9 Likes

That’s a magazine worthy photograph.
Very clean. Good job!
I’ll be filling along again. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

So if anyone is in the market for a light right now LED grow lights depot is rocking a sale on the Grow light Science led’s I’ve used quite the variety of lights over the years but for the price point I think they’re a great value especially with this sale. I’m using an older model right now the GLS 300 but damn I think I may have to pick up one of these just because. Both their 850w and 640w lights are on sale right now.

4 Likes

I agree. I have a GLS 300, and it’s a great light.

1 Like

tumblr_lxg3yz8nGM1qmw2fdo1_500-2995272676

1 Like

Where is that laugh button.

1 Like

Nice chunky lil young-uns you got there!!! :blush: :green_heart:

1 Like

Thanks for the heads up on this!! :+1:

1 Like

It’s always super rewarding when you see your creations put to work. This right here is a picture from a local grow buddy who is currently running(testing) my BamBam x [Tombstone F2]. The plants are turning out absolutely beautiful! He is absolutely killing it. I’ll have to try talk him into getting an account here on OG!

17 Likes

:football:Super Bowl Sunday Giveaway Time:football:

This one should be fun. I will let you chose a pack of either…
-BamBam F2
-BamBam x [Tombstone F2]
-Blueberry Diesel F2

Here is the KICKER… pick which team you think is going to win the super bowl and if your number gets drawn for the win you will also have a chance to win a tube of pollen from my original BamBam male or the Blueberry Diesel pollen I collected from the last run. Your Choice! I have not given out ANY of this pollen except to local growmies! :wink:

I will be at my good friends house for most of the night so I may draw this tomorrow! Everyone have fun and be safe this Superbowl Sunday! Please @ anyone you think may be interested!

To The WIKI… Please pay attention to Wiki Etiquette!

1. @Natea KC
  2. @djtrip KC
  3. @Pleasantrees420 Phili
  4. @Kgrim KC
  5. @Bambam KC
  6. @cannaology kc
  7. @blowdout2269 :us: KC
  8. @Cyr_grow :us: philly
  9. @DJSF :us: KC
  10. @Piter :es: kc
  11. @tresbundles KC
  12. @LtShDc eagles
  13. @misterbee :us: Philly
  14. @gonzo KC
  15. @Smooth Chiefs
  16. @420noob eagles
  17. @HappyTrees23s Cheifs
  18. @THCeed KC
  19. @donuchee Eagles
  20. @Mrgreenthumb Eagles
  21. @Green_Light Philly
  22. @Abbbian KC
  23. @SHSC-1 KC
  24. @Faithisyours Eagles
  25. @CanuckistanPete Eagles
  26. @Thats_bank Eagles
  27. @ShiskaberrySavior eagles :eagle:
  28. @Cartwright Eagles
  29. @Kabuddha Eagles
  30. @Habitt Eagles
  31. @patsnumone Eagles
    Add numbers as needed.

Wiki is closed… good luck tonight ladies and gentz!

19 Likes

Oo, some pollen? Fun stuff!
Thanks @Rhai88

1 Like

Thanks @Rhai88 .
I will shoot to the sky… I don’t know nothing of SB.
Well, here in spain are many afiction for fútbol (football)… But I don’t like it neither…:sweat_smile:
Not very passionate for sports :kissing:

Happy growing!!

1 Like

Really cool sb giveaway. Thanks @Rhai88

1 Like

Chiefs gonna win.

1 Like

I’ll go with the Cheifs for the win :pray:

I would love ! Some of that pollen :raised_hands:
And I’ve been trying to win that Blueberry Diesel since you first offered it lol

I’m gonna do a Sour cross project this year and I wanted some blueberry turos to add.
Got some from my friend @buckaroobonsai, but the more diversity the better :green_heart:

Thank you @Rhai88 !!
Sweet idea !

Good luck everyone !!

2 Likes