Rhai88 & Rena93's Cultivation Station

Rhai keeps coming through clutch with the giveaways!

1 Like

@HappyTrees23s, pick a Team!!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Whoops haha .thank you brother :raised_hands:

1 Like

Thanks for giveaway. @Mrgreenthumb @pigeonman @ris

2 Likes

@LtShDc don’t forget to pick a team dude.

1 Like

Beautiful!
Those are what I got from you-- can’t wait to try them out!!!

2 Likes

So you have just as much of a chance as the rest of us! :grin:

4 Likes

That balances the picture :rofl:

Happy growings!

1 Like

@BudWhisperer did you pull yourself from the wiki?

Yes i did remove myself. I want someone else to win. I’m sorry if it caused any confusion.

you’re fine just wanted to be sure you weren’t overwritten.

1 Like

Thank you, i appreciate you looking out!

1 Like

Kick off is getting close tag all your buddies I’m going to close it at kick off!

1 Like

@ShiskaberrySavior you won a pack of your choice! Congrats!

BamBam F2 is already in the mail for you but I’ll resend just incase since you got your stickers but not a pack yet.

10 Likes

Wow thanks bam bam x tombstone is fine if I’m supposed to be picking a second one! Thanks again

4 Likes

I will include both since your stickers arrived but your pack did not…Just incase if your other pack shows up well double the pleasure double the fun lol… Thanks for getting in on the Superbowl giveaway!

5 Likes

I can’t wait to see others try them out. Right now I have a couple people running them and I’m seeing excellent results. If you do end up running them please let me know! Much love!

2 Likes

Congrats to you @ShiskaberrySavior !!

Awesome giveaway @Rhai88 !!
Please tag me the next time you offer up that Blueberry Diesel pollen ! :blue_heart:

2 Likes

Yay @ShiskaberrySavior!
Thanks for the opportunity @Rhai88.
:grinning:

@Rhai88 sticker arrived today, thank you! Now my set is complete :slightly_smiling_face:

13 Likes