Rhai88 & Rena93's Cultivation Station

Aw man, sorry about Binx. I feel for ya…my buddy is getting older by the day. They’re pretty damn good friends.

3 Likes

Sorry man, that’s really shitty to hear :cry:

2 Likes

Sorry to hear about your loss.

Sparking up for Binx! :green_heart:

2 Likes

Damn man RIP to Binx

2 Likes

Damn bro, that sucks. Losing a fur baby is like losing a family member to us. I’m so sorry for your loss. You’ll be in our thoughts and prayers.
RIP Binx! :disappointed_relieved:

4 Likes

Sorry for your loss. It’s always so tough losing family. He looks like an incredible companion in this silly life. My heart and thoughts are with you. 🫂

3 Likes

Binx was loved, well cared for and will be missed… Never Forgotten.
Take good care of yourself @Rhai88 today and everyday moving forward.

I told lady bee, Onyx and Mrs. Helios, hugs to you and Mrs 88

9 Likes

Sorry for your loss. Prayers.

5 Likes

:sob:

My heart to yours @Rhai88 ! When I lost Sponge, my longhaired dachsund at the age of 18years 3months I was beside myself.

Big love at you buddy :heart:

7 Likes

Sorry Rhai. They come part of our lives, and become another family member.
I still think in my adopted daughter many times.

:cry:

7 Likes

Sorry for your loss :cry:

6 Likes

They give us so much love and understanding when the world often doesn’t. So very sorry.

8 Likes

Dude truest sympathy losing a family member that close is one of the worst feelings in the world. Positive vibes and smoke bowl to you and yours.:cry:

5 Likes

Sending love and vibes, sorry for your hurt man. He looked like an awesome dog

5 Likes

I struggle with what to say in these moments.
May peace, love, wonderful dog memories and blissful smoke flow over you and Binx from head to toe.

5 Likes

Sorry to hear that news @Rhai88, been a real rough patch for you lately, starting with the contractors. I am sure things will level out soon.

5 Likes

Im so sorry to hear about your best friend. Its always hard loosing a pet.

5 Likes

Whether you live in the streets or a mansion, nothing like the unconditional love of a dog. I’m very sorry @Rhai88. Headed to fire one up in honor of Binx my man.

6 Likes

Bark in peace Binx

2 Likes

SO Sorry to here this @Rhai88 It breaks my heart that you and your family are having to go through this so suddenly. The shock factor really makes it hit harder. We still haven’t gotten over the loss of our last wiener dog(child) 2 months ago. It’s getting better but damn it it SUCKS! Please give your wife a hug from us and know that we’re thinking y’all.:heart: Binx this bowl is for you buddy!

3 Likes