Rhai88 & Rena93's Cultivation Station

ahahaha I was waiting for that to be said. It’s pure death.

:skull_and_crossbones:

3 Likes

Yeah, the slightest breeze feels like a giant hairdryer blowing on you.

5 Likes

i dont do heat well… pretty sure im allergic to sun cause every summer i get rashes on my forearms that itch till i go mad. and i sweat just thinking about the summer lol

4 Likes

that’s the best description. When my dad retired and we were scouting for places out here I remember the first time I got outta the car here. I literally was like “you’re shitten me right?” Buts it’s home for now.

5 Likes

Nothing like some good single digit humidity,infact humidity can go into the negative range…was amazed

3 Likes

Wonderful thread. Here for it.

Thanks again for the slap.
Here in the Bay Area we’re getting rain like back in the day.

Climate-come-around ?

8 Likes

Hell yeah! awesome! I believe the earth finds its own balance. Mother nature is one bad bitch. She knows what’s up.

5 Likes

@middleman I came home to goodness… :clap:t4: :+1:t4:
@PineTarBastard Thank you my good sir!

5 Likes

You should be getting another if you haven’t already.

2 Likes

I already got a pack of regs from you a while back? lol I guess I’m gonna go ABC crazy if I do!

2 Likes

we’re finishing up the bam bam f2s today… we’ve put off shuckin’ the last little bit for far too long.

It’s been a minute since I’ve opened up the good old Grove bag. this BamBam mom was so fragrant I almost forgot how much I liked her. Big time household cleaner smell with a big pine/citrus mix that I found to be very tastey. This is a great pick me up smoke. Not tiring at all more a peppy and alert cultivar.

what’s going on for everyone on this fine Saturday?

12 Likes

Same, your post just reminded me I have a few paper bags of stuff I need to shuck. Not looking forward to it but sifting what’s left and pressing into rosin to dab is enough motivation to get me through it :laughing:

3 Likes

Yeah honestly my lady did most of the BamBam shucking haha its so much worse than trim jail but here we are going at it right now.

:100: I need to get a press… I’m strictly a flower guy myself but I have been wanting to get a press just to try my hand at it. Plenty of my buddies like their concentrates.

What kind of press are you using?

3 Likes

You’re a lucky man!
I had my wife help me with seeds one time, it was enough for her to say never again :joy:

Ceramic plates with digital temp control (hair straightener) in combination with a gravity powered 0.14-Ton press (my foot) :rofl:
It’s not ideal for flower, but using sifted kief or bubble makes some killer rosin.

5 Likes

haha that’s awesome! I’ve kind of always wanted to try that a buddy of mine used to do the same!

I do have some kief chillen in the fridge may have to attempt it. Mrs. might not like me using her straightener for that! :laughing:

2 Likes

Mrs. Helios toast to Mrs. 88

14 Likes

She is out right now but I will show her this promptly when she gets back! :green_heart:

and I must say I’m going to watch you grow those beans out like a hawk!! Anything romulan perks my eyes up real quick! I’ve almost pulled the trigger on the Irish punch more than a few times and same with a few others packs Jake has to offer.

I may have to make one of my Romulan/Katsu collabs come to life here after this run!

P.S. I have something coming the mail. A small surprise that you’ll have to help me figure out what to do with! Until then… edge of your seat man! haha @Heliosphear

3 Likes

Went 12 for 12 with the Black Cherry seeds although a couple are struggling a bit and needed some help. Survival of the fittest though, right?

Also got the rest of my BamBam F2 seeds shucked. There are a ton already and the Mrs. and I just added half a plate full more. The immature seeds will get plucked as I sort through them to send out to folks.

18 Likes

Seeds have a nice brown color, very nice, what cross is bam bam?. Looks like alot of hard work. How long did it take to get that plate filled?

2 Likes

Color is pretty good on about 95% and honestly all the bam bam F2s I’ve given out have had 100% germ so far. So that’s always nice to hear.

Bam Bam is Flinstones x Toyz
(Fruity pebbles og x Sour bubble) x ( Face off og x runtz)

Took me and my lady around 2 hours give or take.
@Mrgreenthumb

10 Likes