Rhai88 & Rena93's Cultivation Station

I sounds pretty good, if you have any spares left, I wouldn’t mind getting some of these.

2 Likes

Absolutely. I’ve got more than a few packs. Send me your info my friend. @Mrgreenthumb

2 Likes

thank you so much, deets coming at ya

1 Like

Whatcha want for some a them Bambam’s?
I ain’t got much to trade.

I don’t need anything I made these to be able to share with this community and friends. Send your address and I will get a pack out to you.

9 Likes

@AzSeaindooin420 I seen your comment on the BamBam in the free seeds friday didn’t want to flood ReikoX’s thread with too much clutter so… Send me your address man I can get you a pack. Last one I give out until next friday!

5 Likes

Figured since I’m doing a whole lot of nothing currently and the plants are on autopilot… I’d do a little work on the computer and make the current run a little design to set the mood.
@stanknugzz77

hqdefault-141347806 copy

17 Likes

Cool design :sunglasses:

1 Like

I like it!

1 Like

Mail call…

I did a little design with Mass Medicals Logo… He was nice enough to send some love! It’s awesome to see designs you’ve made in the form of a sticker going out to people all over the place! Can’t wait to cross MMS Medi Pak x Bodhi’s good medicine! I’ll be sending out some stickers with this cross! Turned out to be a damn good day!

16 Likes

Beautiful work on the Black Cherry design! And that is pretty cool on the MM design as well. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

3 Likes

While we were shuckin’ some BamBam x Tombstone F2s the mail came in.

These holo stickers will be given out here and there at random when I give seeds away or just for some good vibes to be sent out to you OGs keep your eyes peeled.

Hope everyone is enjoying their day…
…and hey the weekend is almost here! :metal:t4:

19 Likes

Awesome looking stickers, beans look like they are ready to grow some Dank…Can’t wait for the oppurtunity to win some of these… thanks @Rhai88 for your time and future contests

4 Likes

It’s Saturday night lets see who’s on and if we can have some weekend fun
(even though I work tomorrow :nauseated_face: :face_vomiting:)

@ your buddies if you think they’d want a new :fireworks:OG holo sticker :fireworks:

There will be 2 winners this round

If you have already won a sticker you’re excluded from the game.

Winners list
-Tresbundles
-ReikoX
-Gonzo

Pick a number and await your fate…

1. @PAFH99 :es:
  2. @LivingBlackSoil
  3. @LedZeppelin
  4. @potpotpot
  5. @Thats_bank
  6. @Hammerheadlake
  7. @blowdout2269 :us:
  8. @Mrgreenthumb
  9. @BeagleZ
  10. @Oldtimerunderground :grin:
15 Likes

#6 looks interesting

1 Like

all i picture is bam bam hitting flinstone over the head with a tombstone when i read that strain. pretty looking sticker too!

2 Likes

Opened up the mail box and look what was awaiting me… thanks so much @Rhai88

3 Likes

Good glad they landed safe… I know some people have been having some problems with the post lately. Let me know if you drop em man! Been keeping an eye of these! Been seeing some good things.

Wiki open up top for sticker giveaway.

HERE

1 Like

I win by default :joy:

1 Like