Ris-ski Business - an ongoing grow log

I’ve had symptoms like that when I have plants too cold in veg. The low vpd and temps can cause certain nutrients to lock out. I bet getting temps up to the mid 70s and getting them off the floor will go a long way. Also need to feed much less when they’re cold. Hope this helps

3 Likes

Here’s my oaxacan that has been outside got the leaf twisting.

definitely from cold here lol

1 Like

Sorry to say but I dont know much when it comes to hydro.

1 Like

Oh shit… It might all make sense. The space heater that I had on in the garage was shut off about 5 days ago. Thats when it took a turn for the worse.

I originally thought it was a PH issue, then phosphors def, I started to think ph was causing a lock out of some kind but ph was fine.

Let me ask this question to you fellas, Is it worth it to keep at them or should i just scrap it and move on. It might be easier to just kill it with fire.

4 Likes

Looks like they can still bounce back from this.

6 Likes
1 Like

Definitely salvageable.

4 Likes

Very salvageable I’d think, they showed stress but warming up should get them growing good. Will probably lose some of those twisted leaves once starts growing healthy again.

4 Likes

Mine worked out of it once the environment improved and I plucked the really funky leaves once new healthy growth came in. More of a temporary stunting than a permanent issue from my experience.

3 Likes

@shag - Ok so I actually just started using silica about two grows ago.

Much appreciated, So, my thoughts after the input from you fine gentlemen.

I think my environment was too cold, that lead to not being able to uptake enough nutrients. Thats why Im seeing deficiencies of multiple elements displaying at the same time.

I also realize that the plant that is struggling the most is the one that is right by the air intake (Its not running) that leads directly to the outside air…Where its the coldest and thats why its only affecting the one plant.

7 Likes

Nice bit of detective work there folks. :nerd_face:

A foliar spray should help em bounce back.

5 Likes

Good work gang,

5 Likes

And we’d have gotten away with killing those plants too, if it weren’t for you meddling kids!”

4 Likes

I’ll agree with the others, don’t kill em, they will bounce back. If you would have witnessed what I put outside 2022, you would have laughed. They were some sickly looking plants, but they rebounded in a huge way, and got well over 12’ tall. You’ve put this much time into them, I think it would be a waste to kill them now.

2 Likes

What size are your autopots @Ris ?

1 Like

@Kgrim - I kept them, they are starting to turn around I think.

@TopShelfTrees1 - 6.6 gallon

2 Likes

I thought so, these are the ones I keep contemplating I have the original 4 pack, 6-7 years old now, crushed with them, so simple too. Thank you🙏🏼 looks great btw

If you are looking to grab a new system let me know… I know a guy at AutoPot lol

2 Likes

Sweet! I definitely will

1 Like

Time for an update on the big group, Updated count based on culling males.

1 x Blockhead
1 x Cali Cannon
3 x Apollo Ape
3 x Frankie
1 x Tangi Dream x C99
1 x SFV OG

Picture time.

16 Likes