Ris-ski Business - an ongoing grow log

New Light, Spider Farmer SE1000w It just barely fits in my 4x4. It is a solid piece of equipment!

9 Likes

12 Likes

Your grow looks great. That spider farmer looks good too :sunglasses: Thank you for joining the Picture of the year contest, I’d like to send you a med OverGrow sticker for a Happy Holiday season. Send me a PM if you would like to accept it.

6 Likes

Nice and fat.

1 Like

I managed to get about 7oz of Frozen Black Cherry and 1oz of gelato 33. not great pull but good enough for me to have learned some shit and got some smoke out of it.

The FBC was a “contest” prize, more of a random pick. Smells like cherry trees
The Gelato is a tiny clone i had flipped just to make space. Turned out super frosty.

Flowering tent has been back in action for about a week, I am going to count weeks from first sight of flower rather than at the flip.

C2A98288-DB5A-4C8A-937F-C046CBCA7B4C_1_105_c

6 Likes

6 Likes

I have been so caught up in documenting the grows im doing as testers. I finally took some pictures of the current flower situation.

First, spark notes for the testing grows. Blueberry Diesel is a monster, and i love it.

Stagger Lee x Cherry West Bc are doing good just getting their grow on. More of the same with the Tropicana Cookies x Cherry West BC just getting bigger

Now on to my grow, Flower week 4 and already getting frosty, getting chunky and filling out.

14 Likes

Those are some great looking bushes how did you achieve that perfect bush shape & uniformity. Just topping or wassup?

2 Likes

Honestly brother, I just LITFA with the exception of topping once and I half ass lollipop it. Really more like the first two nodes off each branch from the main stocks. I don’t need to do that more than 2 times.

2 Likes

And this just landed, New AC led bar.

12 Likes

I have been lurking here, trying to catch up.
Finally did today… :weary:

Dam nice work!
I love those stocky ass plants too, it reminds me of old school BOG pics, just need the vacuum.LOL

Cool LED strips, looks like they have lenses too, very cool!
How big is it once built?
Watts?
I love new toys. :money_mouth_face:

Hey, that is a neat little double-decker clone dome, is that homemade?
Anyway
Good to be finally caught up.
I will be back… :yum:

5 Likes

@Ris has all the newest cool gear, giant tents, 1,000’s of seeds & a huuuge available plant count… I’m jealous, just keeping it :100:

3 Likes

@Gonzo - Well shit, you know how to sell it. :star_struck:
but for real my seed count isn’t even half that. And here, that’s pennies compared to all the big hitters.

@shag - Glad to have ya on board thanks for following along :call_me_hand: Both the LED and dome are from AC Infinity. I will say, the clone dome is legit. The middle is kinda cool but at first i didn’t really care for it. It has a full 10in of clearance with it in there.

The dome lid has 2 lines of indentations along the top and each led bulb is bubbled out so it all fights perfectly together. Doesn’t make a lick of difference but my ocd likes it. Each bar has 18 LED’s in 16in of space and there are 4. It has a dimmer and 3/6/12/18 hour settings. 40w total.

5 Likes

Heres some shots of the flower tent.

15 Likes

Gonna let this thing cure a bit then its on!!

Got high and bought a tapestry… no idea where to put this thing its huge.

12 Likes

Damn! Gotta tag @Heliosphear in on that. He designed it right. Or got AI to do it?

3 Likes

Yep, all @Heliosphear i just put it on the tap

3 Likes

@Heliosphear is truly the AI whisperer.

This one is really lovin’ life!
I love it when those leave point upward. :smile:
Funkin’ frosty too!
what is that one, and where did it come from?

9 Likes

all that frost and its only week 5, i think its pretty good lol

3 Likes

My bet is she will finish off in week 7 then.
This was a late edit…

2 Likes