Ris-ski Business - an ongoing grow log

That would be zombie death fuck. Got from coastal Mary

2 Likes

Here’s a better look at the LEDs

12 Likes

More pictures, the zombie death fucks are frosty as… as fuck.

18 Likes

Super nice man props…

2 Likes

Pic dump. Flower tent.

13 Likes

Frosty!

2 Likes

Harvested one ZDF completely and one halfway (just removed the tops).
Screenshot or it didnt happen…

Also, fun fact the SIQ bag that its on is a traveling weed rolling station complete with tray, storage jar, tubes, papers and of course a grinder. This was the SS gift from none other than @MoBilly - Thanks again boss.

10 Likes

I’m glad you liked it man. :slight_smile: I’ve set this to “watch” now.
:wink:

1 Like

hah well welcome to the picnic. @MoBilly

You weren’t already watching… :pleading_face: lol jkjk

3 Likes

Yeah. I found myself following so many threads that I started slacking off on getting things done around here. lol
I don’t post much now, but I follow a lot of threads.

6 Likes

I had noticed you were a little quite lately. I feel that! im following too many now. its a full days reading lol

4 Likes

I will be putting up more on my thread soon though. All I have going right now is two Peanut Butter Breath and several babies so I don’t have much to post about on my thread. That’ll be different soon. lol

5 Likes

I’m trying out the AC Infinity drying rack, have to say, im not a fan. (There’s a pun in there somewhere). It ends up coming out flat on one side. Not a huge deal but still, it could look better.
Also, Got some new equipment on its way, ill be finished. with my clone zone! Ill update with pics of that tonight once its unpacked and setup.

Some close ups from right before harvest.

Im not sure if ive put pics up of these two but here are my White Rhino and White Widow.

Thanks for checking it out,
RIS

14 Likes

There is some sic looking buds and beautiful plants.

1 Like

The bottom picture it’s gonna be a big girl. I have one of those drying racks I never use it. I use a window screen. It works pretty good. I’ll put a little heater underneath a fan on top. It is what it is.

1 Like

White Rhino & White Widow are in the flower tent.
Veg room is already full again.

11 Likes

Looking nice there ww and wr are something I will pull up and watch. I’ve been interested in ww and scored some seeds on trade. Wr though I really want to see her all grown out probably with many horns.lol

1 Like

Well what’s going on here?

3 Likes

Looks deficent lol

Looks minor, but my guess is possible salt stress.
Check the ppm of your runoff/out.
Note the new growth has burnt tips.
Not a big deal, but keep an eye on em.
Maybe too much K?